Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 03-09-2005, 08:32 PM   #1
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

Exclamation WA Representative Candidates: Apply Here

G'day all,

In light of the successful August 28 WA cruise, we are eager to vote in a new Representative for the state. This position would involve:

* Organising meets and cruises based on member feedback, and promoting the events by forum threads and e-mails to members
* Enforcing the Club meet Rules & Regulations wherever possible, and informing the Club admin of troublesome members or any issues concerning the Club or its events
* Addressing members' enquiries or questions as a senior member

It is important that all candidates be active forum members with good communication skills, and the willingness to dedicate some time to organising reasonably frequent events.

Applying as a candidate: To apply as a candidate, please take a moment to prepare a couple of paragraphs as to why you feel you would be a suitable Rep. Members will have time to view and compare the applications before they vote.

How voting will work: Voting will not be done via a forum poll because we need to screen out all votes that are not eligible. A seperate thread will be made with instructions, but in short, WA members will be invited to cast their vote via e-mail, and votes will be tallied and the results posted after a week.

Important note: This thread is not for discussion on this topic. For discussion or any questions, please PM a senior member or start a new thread.

All candidates please reply and introduce yourself.

Thanks for your co-operation.

ilsautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2005, 08:20 PM   #2
uglybob
XRWANAB

i guess i'll put my hand up in that i'm one of the cruise mods for FM - i usually post up any events we have in here anyways, but its pretty hard to get big numbers in the first place, so i think its best to get everyone from all the ford forums to go to meets together...
Old 08-09-2005, 01:05 PM   #3
argonEL
Cruisin' When-ever I Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglybob
i guess i'll put my hand up in that i'm one of the cruise mods for FM - i usually post up any events we have in here anyways, but its pretty hard to get big numbers in the first place, so i think its best to get everyone from all the ford forums to go to meets together...
Im with uglybob here... Im gonna do my bit from now on by posting cruises and meets up in here if no-one else does. The more people you can get at meets the better.

I dont have the time available to me to be a full representative but when im available i will be more than willing to help out the perth representative. I will put my hand up for helping to organise events if help is required...

More mods to come!

Ex 97 EL Futura, 04 XR6 and 07 XR8 Owner.
argonEL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2005, 01:09 PM   #4
EFFalcon
Last warning

all that is mainly needed, is someone who can go 'ok there is a cruise from here to here on this date'
once those details are sorted, it sorts itself out
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2005, 05:36 PM   #5
CruizinEB
Banned

Is there a dead line to apply for the rep position?
CruizinEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2005, 07:37 PM   #6
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

No, we will remove all unrelated posts from this thread when we have enough candidates to make a vote worthwhile, and proceed from there.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:46 PM   #7
EAR_AKE
Cant wait for my 8

I reckon that mongrel Eb should be a good candidate as he organised the maps last time and it went really well.
EAR_AKE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2005, 05:30 PM   #8
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

Cheers for the replies guys. I'll recommend that for the moment, we continue having unofficial meets like the last one. When there are a few emerging candidates we will look at voting in a rep again. Keep up the good work fellas.
Old 14-09-2005, 01:13 AM   #9
cominthru
Doof Doof Operator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouty
Cheers for the replies guys. I'll recommend that for the moment, we continue having unofficial meets like the last one. When there are a few emerging candidates we will look at voting in a rep again. Keep up the good work fellas.
i guess thats probly them easiest option at the moment...wait n see what leaders the events produce! i'm sure some people will step in and help to organise events even if there is only the one rep!
Old 14-09-2005, 01:23 AM   #10
CruizinEB
Banned

i will organise the next meet if you guys like ,firstly i hafto find some were to have the meet, any ideas?
Old 14-09-2005, 01:46 AM   #11
argonEL
Cruisin' When-ever I Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUIZIN EB
i will organise the next meet if you guys like ,firstly i hafto find some were to have the meet, any ideas?
You might want to start another thread for that CRUIZIN EB.

More mods to come!

Ex 97 EL Futura, 04 XR6 and 07 XR8 Owner.
argonEL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2005, 01:51 AM   #12
CruizinEB
Banned

Good idea, Thread Started
Old 14-09-2005, 02:16 AM   #13
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Something for the prerequistes Jack..

"Must have no adversion to wildlife"

Walkinshaw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post