Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-12-2006, 10:38 PM   #1
reded
ThUmPeR

Default My Boot Install

Well i thought i'd finally make a thread about my custom boot install.
as some of you know i've been building a custom boot mfor my car consisting of 4 subs...

well this is the first layout i had for the 4 subs but after a lot of measuring i couldnt get the spare tyre out:(..

so then came the second design wich is the one wich i am using wich is 2 subs at the back and 2 at each side of the boot..
here is a mockup box to test for size.

then i built a proper box and banged it in for a test run.....

and now both boxes are built and this is a rough idea of what they will look lik ein the boot...

all that is left is to carpet the boxes and wire it all up then its done...
hope you enjoyed my thread..

cheers troy

BIG MTX sterio
OTHER:
2.5" exuast, Pacemaker extractors
K&N Flat pannel
20" Gianna wheels
Dropped on Pedders
BA Bonnet bulge
clear indicators all round
Full EL Ghia interior
reded is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post