Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-05-2007, 11:10 PM   #1
Falcon_Phill
1967 XR Falcon

Default OldFalcons.com - Submit your car.

Hi. I have for some time now wanted to make a website full of information about older model falcons, or the X-series falcons to be more exact. Im now at the stage where I can start adding cars to this website ive made. It has a section for a gallery, restorations, guides and information. The basic design is done, and now all I need is content.

That means anyone with a ford from the year 1960 to the year 1988 can submit their car. I do this for free, its for people to admire the cars and see what it takes to restore one. I will take time with each individual car. So far I only have one XR on the site just so everyone can get an idea of what it will be like.

If your interested in submitting a car, a guide, or anything else then post your interests here or in a PM. I'm also going to go on lots of runs, get photos and make that gallery very big. You can see the way its set out if you click the gallery button. Anyway, I look forward to adding the cars. And if you are interested, the more information the better. Its good to have alot of images, but if there isnt much info then theres not much to go with the pictures.

At the moment the websites default page is the restorations page, on the right side drop down menu, select "modified" to see the first car on there, the 1967 XR. Alot of links dont work at the moment as there is no content yet. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Phill
www.oldfalcons.com