Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2008, 07:21 PM   #1
fordman_01
DUB

Default HELP!... after fog lights installed car shakes

hey, after i hooked the fog lights to the battery my au1 starts shaking as i turn it on and revs at about 500rpm for a few secs then goes back to 1000rpm. it also starts shaking when im stationery at the lights or when im doing 20-30kms and then goes away for a few secs then comes back. when it starts it feels like its gonna stall but doesnt. my fuel tank has 60kms remaining but i dont think this would be the problem right?

i have hooked the lights like this; the 2 black wires for earth to the negative terminal and the red wire and blue wire to the positive terminal. so that means i can turn the lights on and off seperetly without using the high beam.

o and when i first connected it up and turned the car on my hazard lights would flash automatically and i would not be able to turn it off for about 30 secs....???????

any help would be great guys.

cheers neil

fordman_01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post