Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-11-2008, 07:54 PM   #1
josh_hartman
Banned

Smile Who Said This Was Impossible :)

Well heres the story. today i hooked up 2 300w amps and 2 12 inch subs upto my standard head unit. i have been told by many places its not possible but i did it in 2 hours all myself . at first i was worried about the blue signal cable going to the amps but i solved that with cutting into the accesories wire so the amps only come on with the key. problem two was no left and right signal cable (white and red rc). so i had this little box thing i forget what its called but i cut into my back speaker cables and ran it into this box and it converts it to a rc signal. only problem is i thought it might make the back speakers sound but they still sound good so anyway i turned it all on and its very loud and all works perfectly.
main reason i went to do this is because i didnt want to fork out 300 for a module so i could still use my stereo controls on the steering wheel. this way i save alot of money, looks standard, use my stereo controls and still wake the neighbours up

josh_hartman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post