Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-02-2009, 03:11 AM   #1
bdesigns
Joy Ride

Default Finally, my Zetec arrived!

Finally, after two weeks of waiting, i have got my Fiesta today!!

mmm.. what can i say about it other than im loving it.

Well, firstly, im not a strong manual driver, since ive had an auto for so long, so i struggled a bit at the start. :( But after driving for 2 hours straight around my area, i pretty much got the hang of it. (hopefully) lol

So, this is what ive noticed so far:

-gear shifting is very smooth
-very responsive
-there isnt any ash tray, even though i dont smoke, but i thought that was wierd. Unless i havent found it.
-there isnt anywhere to put loose change! Even though its a small matter, it really annoys me because i love leaving change in the car.
-there is one central lock system for your car than havent individual locks on each door which means even though u lock your doors, you may still by accident open the door from the inside.

thats really all atm, its like 2am right now. When i get more use to the car and manual ill post more.

Ill take some pics tomorrow! cya!

-b.

Oh, i also found that my rear light on my spoiler had a crack when you look under it. They are going to replace it when they get parts in but just thought u guys should just check it as well since it was hard for me to spot it out.

bdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post