Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-10-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
CRU571XR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Dba 4000 Series Rotors And Gct Bendix Problems

Hi i have just fitted a new set of DBA 4000 series rotors 6 x 6 wiper slots and gct bendix pads to my BA XR6T with the pemium brake package and the problems im having is brake squeal and i think they have warped my rotors i have only done approx 800klms on them they were bed in correctly and the car has only been driven soft around town by the missus i'm not real happy after forking out $650 is there anything i can do to resolve this.
ps I also got the parts supplier to ring bendix before i fitted these to make sure the pads were suitable for this rotor.
Any help with this would be fantastic

Cheers Justin

1984 XE ESP GHIA 351 5 SPEED
CRU571XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post