Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
broken_suave
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Space in a wagon?

One for the wagon owners:
How much space is there in the back when the rear seats are completely folded up? Would it be possible to put foam in the back and have 2 people (a couple) sleep in it?

Is there any simple way to increase space in the back? ie: how difficult is it to remove the rear seat?

I ask because a friend of mine is interested in buying a Falcon, but he wants to keep a bit of the functionality that he is used to, driving his Tarago. I realise its not going to be as spacious as a Tarago, but we're trying to find a compromise. He likes to get away on weekends a fair bit, and he and his partner are used to sleeping in the Tarago.

Also, if anyone has one on LPG, with the spare wheel bolted to the side of the cargo space: If you unbolt the spare, are there any sharp/annoying protrusions?

I'm trying to help him out a bit, as he is about as mechanically minded as an over ripe tomato.

Thanks in advance.

Previously:
98 AU Futura 4.0 - Wildcat Extractors, 200cpsi Stainless Cat, Custom 2.5" Mandrel Bent Exhaust, Tickford Snorkel, Fram 'Airhog' Panel Filter - Daily

79 P6 LTD Silver Monarch - Project
broken_suave is offline   Reply With Quote