Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-08-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
XR6SQ

Default Lost my lock nut key - HELP!

Hey guys and girls,

Recently went to get some new tyres on my AU111 only to find out that I can't find my locknut key

The tyre shop said they can't get them off without wrecking my rims. Ford said they wont give me a new one unless I have the serial number off the old key and if I want a wheel repair place to get them off they need my car for a whole day which I can't commit to with my work schedule.

So what can I do? Does anyone in QLD (Gold Coast area) have the standard AU111 XR lock that I can try? Are they all the same?

Cheers for any help.