Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2005, 09:12 AM   #1
Shonky
my other ride is the bus.

Default Poor old thing... :(

Was driving down the Pacific Highway through Berowra last week, and there was a fairly straight EA GLi sitting in the far left lane, hard up against the curb.

On Tuesday I was driving past and it was still there, So I made a mental note to ring council and report it, and if it had been dumped, ask if they wanted it removed.

Drove past this morning and every panel is bent. Looks like a person or persons have just kicked he crap out of it. No reason, just smashed it up. The bumpers are falling off it, the mirrors are ripped off... etc.

why the hell do people do this? There was nothing wrong with it... well, for an EA anyway _

+ Lots of Land Rovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourbastard
Edelbrock.... not Peter Brock. Theres a world of difference. For a start my heads have much less gum tree in them.
Shonky is offline   Reply With Quote