Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-03-2015, 01:09 AM   #1
jaydee
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Angry Week from hell

My cousin who lives in the country gives me a blank signed chq to buy a dirt bike for him, advertised on Gumtree. After some mucking around with the seller deal is done, hand over the chq for asking price. The arrangement is once the chq clears call me and I'll pick it up.

Next morning he rings me and abuses me for stealing the bike overnight and another one he had tucked in the back of the shed. Reports it to the Police and they speak to me. I explained, why would I leave my name and number, pay in full for the bike (he's already cleared the chq so cant cancel it), then steal it and steal the one up the back of the shed when I knew it wasn't running (that's what he'd told me), he has my cousins name and bank details. Police have discounted us as suspects.

Now I've threatened him with legal action to get the money back.

On the way home the power steering in the BA goes again, just spent a grand 18 months ago(12 month warranty), now a new rack had to go in $600.

Couple of days ago the pup tears a toe nail and it's bleeding, off to the vet, has to go under and have it removed. Pick up the dog late Sat afternoon just on closing, they give me some pain killing tablets for her, $300 bill. That night go to get a tablet and box is empty, what the? Off to the 24 hour vet (different vet shop) for another consultation and tablets, as they cant legally prescribe tabs without seeing the dog. Another $100.
Go back to my Vet on Monday for reimbursement and they can't do it, give me $80 worth of dog food.

Then toady when I arrived to pick it up BA it has just come back from getting a wheel alignment, but picked up a screw in the front left and got a flat, brand new Goodyear tyre, they put a plug in it.

Oh and the power steering is making a god awful noise on 3/4 lock (not the pump coming from the rack)

I tell ya, enough is enough, must have run over a black cat or something.
3 users like this post: