Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-03-2006, 09:12 AM   #11
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

I'd like to extend my thanks to Russell for making this thread. Some faith had been lost by many with the nature of the debate on the other thread, but it is increasingly apparent that it was a combination of misunderstandings, ill-preparedness and many members getting carried away in the chaos of the moment. As far as I am concerned, all concerns have now either been directly addressed, or solid plans put into place to prevent a repeat of this. Apology accepted.

Many will remember occasions such as the Auscarnager debacle in which I faced similar criticism to the admin at this time. Again, the mistake was over permitting debate over a decision that was my right to make. I have never questioned the decision to demote John despite the details being withheld. That is the admin team's right and responsibility - the only problems would arise if people feared they did not have our best interests at heart. I hope this has been addressed to all. I will also be making every effort to persuade John to accept the decision and move on like the rest of us - it has gotten messy but the issues raised have been addressed. Indeed, the support and resources that have always been provided to E series by AFF should not be overlooked at a time like this.

With this in mind, I ask that everyone refrain from initiating further E Series vs AFF wars, regardless of which side they may take. There may be differences in age (etc) between the 2, but we are under this banner with a common goal, and a mutually beneficial partnership. Both I and the admin team will frown upon anyone taking this opportunity to 'stir'. Because I will be unable to moderate this thread for the next 10 hours, and to prevent a repeat of the previous thread, I am going to close it now. As always, the admin team and myself are happy to discuss concerns via PM.

Regards,

Jack