Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2020, 09:55 AM   #11
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Default Re: USA Riots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post

Everyone hated wogs in the 1940s/1950s/1960s - now you're all eating my pizza and drinking my coffee and Italian-Australians are a huge diaspora, the cafe across our manufacturing location I've been having Italian coffee made by a Vietnamese woman!
Funny, my upbringing in North Western Victoria showed me that its the children of immigrants that have just as many issues with race. In fact they proactively inflamed the situation...but we were high school kids, would be interesting to see if they still hold he same values.

Which was always insane as my generation was obviously 99.9% born and bred Aussie, I DGAF where your parents are from, your Aussie and if you are an Australian citizen born elsewhere then your technically Aussie.

So many "wog" kids thought they were of some higher breed and if you uttered a bad word they would pull the Mafia together....

At the end of the day again, DGAF where you are from, make the coffee and pizza great and no complaints, Im not ASIO doing a visa check.

I am disappointing that the USA issues have been used to bring up issues here, if it was such an issue why only in the last couple of days start marching around? if have out issues, and out systems and processes in place to review. If we need to be doing more or target areas better then that should also have a process, but you cant fix everything in one hit.

(BTW my my is a "wog", well fake "wog" Austrian, so Im allowed to make these comments. Thats how it works?)
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
2 users like this post: