Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-02-2005, 04:19 AM   #1
JADED6
V8 Ghia & BF2 XR6 + Wagon

Default Saltez's selling EB XR8 duh..

After not having the money for this last year & then it selling... grrrr
I know Olympus/aka Van Gelder was keen on it to and just missed out.
He ended up in an I6 EL Fairmont
I bought an ED Ghia 8..
Ah well.. Happy with how it turned out.

http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=98439
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltez
hey guys

Yes its true, shav's old ebxr8 is up for sale again, its unfortunate that i have to sell it, i would love to hang onto it but something has come up which is forcing me to sell it.

If you want to check out all the mods and some pictures go to
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/442602

I'm asking for $7500 and i would really love it to go to another eseries ford forums member because i'd hate it to go into someones hands who is just going to thrash it out. This car is an icon and every drive in it has been a joy and its also turned many heads. I'm going to miss the sound of the exhaust purring under acceleration.

I'm advertising it on the forums first, so that if anyones interested they have an opportunity at it before i put it in the trader or the advertiser.

PM me if your interested or need anymore details

By the way sorry for not posting it in the forsale part of the forums but i just dont have enough posts. So if someone can kindly redirect it, it would be much appreciated

Cheers guys
Saltez
Does saltez know of the new forums?
JADED6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post