Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 15-10-2006, 08:53 AM   #1
SwarvJarv
Ea Falcon S

Default Funny Bike on eBay...

there was this old kwakka on ebay for sale a while a go....i copied the Q&A he got asked about the bike.....

Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Ever take it off any sweet jumps?
02-Feb-06
A: Interesting question 1danoz, The remarkable thing about the Z200 was its hidden ability to remain stable in flight- this was only revealed recently when secret Japanese war files were released- Late in the Pacific war when it was clear that the Mitsubishi Zero was outclassed by several American designs, armour was reduced to improve speed and turning radius-This resulted in the death of many Japanese pilots before they could use the tactical advantage. As a solution, the Z200 was designed by Kawasaki as a revenge/terror weapon- It was released from below a bomber loaded with HE or an AP charge, to destroy US aircraft carriers- this one here was salvaged from the battle of Midway and is one of a kind. Regards, Iain

Q: can u ride it now
01-Feb-06
A: Hi Fuller, I think that if you read through the other questions that have been posted, (other than Richard)I have made it clear that this is a restoration project. If you are looking for a ride-away bike, you may have to look at bikes over $100! I notice that you are the highest bidder at present, this really is the kind of question you should ask prior to bidding. Regards iain

Q: Hi do you think that the bike would be a goer with a battery and a tune up is there much work for rwc thanks martin
30-Jan-06
A: Hi Mjj. The only mechanical repairs that I think will be neded is a new camchain tensioner and new speedo and tacho cables. I recently bought a bike in a similar state and had lubed every cable and checked every screw and bearing,( and it still dumped me on my **** at the racetrack because a coolant hose failed!) The engine was not making any horrible noises the last time I heard it running. It has been siting around for 5 years and I do not know what the wiring is like. It was last rego'd in 2001 and its state is the same as then except for the missing indicator lens cap. As I said to Jeremy, I would check everything twice before I rode it. The bike is more a restoration project than a ride away cheap commuter. Having said that I don't think it would take much money to get it running. Regards, Iain

Q: Which part of sydney are you in, and is there are reserve on this auction?
29-Jan-06
A: Hi Ice, I'm in Gladesville. There is no reserve on this auction.

Q: Do you have this bike in any other colours ? Cheers, Richard
28-Jan-06
A: Good question Richard, Colour is really just a figment of our imagination- it is perceived by our visual cortex based on the wavelength of reflected light that hits our retinas- photons stimulate the cones on the retinal surface allowing the 'colour' to be overlaid on what most likely is a gray object. If for example you were to look at the bike at night it would be dark,or if you had had a stroke that affected the visual cortex it may appear as any random colour. sqinting or damage to the eye (from perhaps a punch in the face) may also change the perceived colour. If none of this helps, you could change the visual cortex's perception by painting it in the colour of your choice. Regards, Iain

Q: g'day i was wondering how close is the bike to rego and whether it is possible to push start the bike? Cheers Jeremy
28-Jan-06
A: Hi Jeremy, At the least it would need a new battery, (even if you push start it!)and a replacement lens for the left rear indicator. It is also missing the tacho cable. I would definately recommend not buying it with the intention of push starting it and riding it home unregistered. I would replace the oil, check the awful disc brake, check all wiring, bolts, chain, drain the tank and float bowls,change the tyres(they are pretty old even if they are legal) and check everything twice. I would describe the bike as in need of further restoration.

forgive the long meaningless thread.....LMAO:

5 speed Manual
Motivator Headers with 2.1/2" RedBack system
XR x GT Hybrid Body
15" 'Snowflakes'
90' GL Interior
Custom Black Vinyl Roof
Custom Console Lid
9" LCD + PS2
Boss CD/MP3 head unit 50x4w
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmyers
I was considering chucking on a full Kappa tracksuit but reconsidered :P
SwarvJarv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-10-2006, 08:57 AM   #2
LUXO_8
windsor user

hahaha... i love reading some of the Q&A's on ebay....some people have such a good sense of humor klol
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-10-2006, 09:07 AM   #3
SwarvJarv
Ea Falcon S

yea i like the first one an the one about the colours....
5 speed Manual
Motivator Headers with 2.1/2" RedBack system
XR x GT Hybrid Body
15" 'Snowflakes'
90' GL Interior
Custom Black Vinyl Roof
Custom Console Lid
9" LCD + PS2
Boss CD/MP3 head unit 50x4w
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmyers
I was considering chucking on a full Kappa tracksuit but reconsidered :P