Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 09-02-2007, 01:12 AM   #91
fairmont1998
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'm struggling to find reasons to leave this thread open....

2012 KK Jeep Cherokee Limited CRD - Still going strong
2019 MG ZS Essence
1988 RD Mitsubishi Colt GL - 59kW of Fury
2022 Kia Stinger GT
fairmont1998 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2007, 01:17 AM   #92
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairmont1998
I'm struggling to find reasons to leave this thread open....
Leave it open its good.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:40 AM   #93
pHaT`eL
Banned

EAadam, you said it yourself a few posts up. When you were younger you had the stereo, etc.. Now your older your over it.
Most young guys are going through that stage, i know I am to some extent. The boot install is part of the car these days.
When people get older, get a bit more money, then they start on the hi-po cars.
I know I will when I get money, but for now, my EL will be a cruiser with some nice tunes to keep me occupied
pHaT`eL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2007, 01:47 AM   #94
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by pHaT`eL
EAadam, you said it yourself a few posts up. When you were younger you had the stereo, etc.. Now your older your over it.
Most young guys are going through that stage, i know I am to some extent. The boot install is part of the car these days.
When people get older, get a bit more money, then they start on the hi-po cars.
I know I will when I get money, but for now, my EL will be a cruiser with some nice tunes to keep me occupied
I also stated that i respect that young guys are going thru the stage that we all do, i was just pin pointing to where i am now after going thru that stage.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:48 AM   #95
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

funny this turned into a fight about stezzas,
I had an EA monty, blue mist, cost nothing, (hand me down) and spent more on the stereo than fixing all the problems, and there were lots!
It was fun at the time, but after 3 alternators, 2 batterys and a tailight falling out on the hume 100km from home, it got old...
im over it, a set of 7x10's have a place in my parcel shelf now, and thats enough bass, without my lights dimming....

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2007, 01:52 AM   #96
EDXR6T

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAadam
Leave it open its good.
No one care's what you think about anything. im so sorry or old and ante wit it any more.

Way to go and throw this thread way off course.

Cheers.

P.S. Sub's are the BombShiz And you pull 16 year olds with them. ;)
EDXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2007, 01:54 AM   #97
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkoXR8
funny this turned into a fight about stezzas,
I had an EA monty, blue mist, cost nothing, (hand me down) and spent more on the stereo than fixing all the problems, and there were lots!
It was fun at the time, but after 3 alternators, 2 batterys and a tailight falling out on the hume 100km from home, it got old...
im over it, a set of 7x10's have a place in my parcel shelf now, and thats enough bass, without my lights dimming....
See i am old, 31 wife and 3 sons and the EA has standard whatever it is and square kenwoods on back shelf. Yes i do still have my subs from back when i was 18 but fk They are antiques now :
Old 09-02-2007, 02:59 AM   #98
holmsy
Banned

only time iv spun the wheels (on purpose) is when i can see there is no cars within a fair distance. the only thing i can get done for is for speeding and even then it will only b max 10 km over.
holmsy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2007, 09:05 AM   #99
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Try to keep it on topic, and keep the sms posts off the forums.
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2007, 12:54 PM   #100
Sundeep
Banned

My burnouts smell like tyres that are melting

Sundeep
Sundeep is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2007, 06:35 PM   #101
HSVETAR
Bring on the lion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dose
My burnouts smell like tyres that are melting

Sundeep

OOOoooooo..... yeahh...... Loving the smell of that.... :evil3:
El falcon, 4.0, XR6 camshaft, pacemaker extractors, 2.5 inch exhaust with tri flow sports muffler, AU TE50 intake, with K&N panel filter, Advanti racing Stalker 17" rims, Sitting on Ultra Low King Springs, 'Gabriel' Ultras Lowered struts, NOW MANUAL, 3.45 LSD

9.694 @ 75.38 MPH at Mildura Drag Strip 1/8 Mile

XC Falcon project car underway......
HSVETAR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post