Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 02-03-2007, 06:55 PM   #31
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by carratt
just wanting to ask the experts a question.
I'll be needing to change the spark plugs and leads on the car (hopefully this weekend) cause it feels like its misfiring(spelling). repco and supercheap dont have the plugs for the 5.6l t3 but they have them for the 5.0l te50. Are the 5.0l one able to be used or should I keep trying to track some down for the 5.6l?
cheers
i will check but I think NGK list a specific plug for the 5.6, send me a PM on sunday and ill look it up at work.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:48 PM   #32
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
i will check but I think NGK list a specific plug for the 5.6, send me a PM on sunday and ill look it up at work.
Maybe it's unichipped :
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2007, 08:44 PM   #33
Tornado
AKA MYTE8

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
According to the service manual:
Spark Plugs: AGSF 22 PP
Gap: 1.3 mm
Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-03-2007, 12:08 AM   #34
Pursuit250
Neglecting the P250

Quote:
Originally Posted by carratt
just wanting to ask the experts a question.
I'll be needing to change the spark plugs and leads on the car (hopefully this weekend) cause it feels like its misfiring(spelling). repco and supercheap dont have the plugs for the 5.6l t3 but they have them for the 5.0l te50. Are the 5.0l one able to be used or should I keep trying to track some down for the 5.6l?
cheers
Every one that gets a T3 thinks it is missing, including myself when I first brought my ute. There is a big chance that you are experiencing the lovely idle of the 5.6lt stroker.

Very nice buy too. You certainly won't be dissappointed with your purchase. Congrats.

AUIII XR8 Pursuit 250
241 RWKW with Advance Headers, Twin 2.5" Exhaust, G&D CAI, Walbro Pump, Crow Cam, Custom Tune
Pursuit250 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-03-2007, 09:17 PM   #35
genebaby
Abuser of Charvels

Wow Carrat, well done!! I saw your old car at the car yard just the other day. Did a double take as I sure wasn't expecting to see it there. They have it stickered at $15990 and it's parked by the curb.

Sad to see the old car go, but hello V8 manual!!!

Daily: Tornado MY20 GTI

Retired: Venom BA XR8 - build thread
genebaby is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post