Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 28-03-2007, 11:31 PM   #1
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Default Geelong Members

Hi all, i spotted this thread on AFF THE BAR and have permission from trik_xd to post it here. From trik_xd....I am looking to put on show in GEELONG on SUNDAY 8 APRIL 2007 11:00AM.
FUNDS RAISED WILL GO TOWARDS VITAL EQUIPMENT IN THE PEDIATRIC UNIT OF GEELONG HOSPITAL'S NEW EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT.

TICKETS $30 A CAR EARLY BIRD OR, $40 A CAR AT THE GATE.

FOOD STALLS OR BYO PICNIC LUNCH.

IF THERE IS 10 OR MORE CARS THEN YOU WILL GET IN FOR FREE.

The kids will want to have a look (big & small kids) at your cars...........Its a good chance to get a lot more Future Ford fans out there.

There is prizes aswell, i will let you know about that in a day or two.

Post back to trik_xd or myself before 2/4 So he can get you a pass for you and your car. Cmon guys, lets do it for the kids.

Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-03-2007, 11:53 PM   #2
holmsy
Banned

wheres it at. and whats it meen if there is 10 more cars you will get in free?
holmsy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-03-2007, 12:09 AM   #3
holmsy
Banned

talking to eaadam.
if we get a group of 10 or more and meet up at limeburners or something then cruise down we get in for free. which basically is the only way i could make it as i dont have 5 cents to rub together and wont for a long time :(

tis at Bellarine Estate Winery which we are not sure where exactly it is but im guessing its on the road to drysdale. but who knows.

1. EAadam

edit: just had a look it is just between port arlington and clifton springs.
map

edit again: i most likely cant go anyway i just relised it is easter sunday pretty sure im busy :(
holmsy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-03-2007, 12:17 AM   #4
trick_xd
I build your wish list...

EASTER EGG HUNT
11.00AM SUNDAY 8 APRIL 2007
BELLARINE ESTATE WINERY
FUN FOR ALL THE FAMILY

TICKETS $30 A CAR EARLY BIRD
OR $40 A CAR AT THE GATE

FOOD STALLS
OR
BYO PICNIC LUNCH

If we can get 10 OR more cars from here then Post up a.s.a.p. and You will get in for FREE .... its there way to get 10 of our cars there for the day .. you and your car gets in for FREE.
trick_xd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-03-2007, 10:39 PM   #5
trick_xd

Come on Guys ... we need some cars to display .

A lot of these kids don't have a family to spend the day with ... so they get a chance to get out of Hospital for the day and have some fun

Now, the attractions at the Easter Egg Hunt and Family Day are:

Peter Hitchener (Channel 9 News) will open the day at 11.00am

Interactive events: Dinosaur Dig, Music Workshops, Circus 3230, Craft Tent, Bubble Blowing

Other: Live Band - City Cruise, Face Painting, Jumping Castle, Cheese & Wine Tasting

Food: BYO Picnic, or sit and eat in Julian's Restaurant in the grounds ($20 from each table will be donated back to us), or grab a snag or hamburger from the BBQ manned by the Volunteers or something from the food stalls in attendance

IF YOU CAN GET TEN CARS THERE, THEY WILL ALL GET IN FOR FREE!!!! This offer is only for those showing their cars.

What we want you to do: Bring your car along, and open it up so that everyone can check them out....

THE MONEY RAISED ON THE DAY WILL BE USED TO PURCHASE STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT FOR THE PAEDIATRIC UNIT OF THE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT OF THE GEELONG HOSPITAL. This will mean the children will be in a safe and secure environment without being exposed to the trauma of the Emergency Department while waiting for and receiving treatment. We are the 3rd busiest Hospital in Victoria, and we now treat 90% of all children who present there.

There will also be Raffle tickets and give aways through out the day .. Some of them are ,, dvd players 6 mths internet OR pay tv deal Pen-right Oil Dinners at local placers and a heap of other stuff..

Come on Guys ... Get your Car there for a Great cause
Old 04-04-2007, 01:17 AM   #6
trick_xd

Hey Guys .. anyone else want to go .. the thread is in the "Bar" put your name down on the list
trick_xd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post