Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 08-05-2007, 07:53 PM   #1
Felony
Wherever u go there u r

Default Bucks party at winton raceway, whos coming?

Guys a friend of mine who is a member of ausrote is getting married, his dream, to have his bucks party at winton raceway for the day,
Now i was going to post the link for it from ausrote but you have to be a member so i cut and paste his thread and just put it in here,
contact me if you have any questions and we'll start a list of names here and i will correspond with him and update this thread.....

HIS THREAD IS AS FOLLOWS

Hey guys as some of you may know, im getting married in November & have been wondering what to do for my bucks.......

At first i was thinking of going gokarting & having a BBQ, now with gokarting sessions costing around $70 for about an hour plus the bbq it would have only taken up about 2-3 hours of the day/night which would have left me wondering what to do for a few more hours.........

so it was back to the drawing board
&
after much thinking, i have decided to try & rent out Winton Raceway for the day. If i can get it (im still waiting for confirmation from Winton) im looking at the 20th of October.

The basics are:

race around the track as much as you like, when you like...
if there is enough interest we can do
a cars session
a bikes session
& a drift session
(if you have any other idea's please let me know)

we wont be able to do timed sessions as theres a whole heap of legalities & licensing that goes along with that BUT in saying that it dont mean you wont have a ball.

I will have a bbq running all day

a D.J out on the grass area (if anyone does d.j they are welcome to bring some tunes along & have a jam (as long as it is run past me prior the the day)

& am looking at having a band there as well

so pretty much (i hope) everything you would need or want for a great party

things you would need

a car to drive around the track in
a helmet
long sleeve top, pants & shoes
& around $100 for the whole day

you would use between 1/2 & 1 tank of fuel on the track
& its about 250km from Melbourne so you do the math as to how much fuel you will need to get there & back.

Banella is a few minutes from the track & they have premium fuel there.

& i think that covers the day.

If we go ahead with this it will be run through the MCCA as clubs get a few little extra's when doing these things & we will be covered for the cruise up & back as well.

I will need a minimum of 60 people to make this possible so please let all your mates know

I would also need a 50% deposit as soon as the track is hired out to cover the deposit of the track.

if needed i will also organise a helmet group buy through VPW for all those that dont have helmets so please let me know if you will be needing a helmet when showing interest.

as more info comes along i will be putting it up.....

now i need to know who is in.

Cheers

Old 09-05-2007, 11:49 AM   #2
Felony
Wherever u go there u r

No one wants to come racing? Thought the e series lads might wanna show the rotes a thing or 3 :P
Cheers
Old 09-05-2007, 07:53 PM   #3
gthofan
Gunna girlie-man

sounds like a great idea, count me in

<INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE>

Daily- 05' BA futura... work done.
Cruiser- 85' VK berlina... more work done
gthofan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-05-2007, 01:18 AM   #4
Felony
Wherever u go there u r

Rightio plans have changed, its now on the 13th of october and we are having it at sandown instead which is much closer for all of us.....
Can we get a definate list please?
A $50 deposit is going to be required by the end of this month.....
thanks
Old 12-05-2007, 05:31 AM   #5
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Oh darn it, you mean to say Winton is going to miss out on a whole bunch of drunk blokes acting like lard heads, gosh how disappointing is that?
Old 12-05-2007, 12:04 PM   #6
pHaT`eL
Banned

Id definately be up for a spin around Sandown
pHaT`eL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-05-2007, 02:28 PM   #7
Felony
Wherever u go there u r

Need to get a list going with definates guys,

1. Felony and mates
Old 26-05-2007, 08:44 AM   #8
Felony
Wherever u go there u r

Are you guys telling me you dont wanna get the fords out and show the rotes a thing or to?