Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 15-06-2007, 03:40 PM   #1
bigdave
Ford Fanatic

Default first damage to my ef, help needed

hi everyone.

last night i was reversing out of my car park at the local video easy and ran over one of those small concrete lined garden beds, which somehow ripped my mud flap off and tore my bumper from it's clips, now i got out and had a look and didn't look bad, mud flap still on etc, so i drove home, when i got out at home the mud flap was gone and the bumper had separated from the wheel arch lining.

here's some pics

what will it cost me to replace the mud flap and the clips, and how hard is it to put the clips on and the bumper back into place?

thanks

Menace 2005 BAII XR6
bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2007, 04:20 PM   #2
Xplode0185
Banned

hey mate i got my clips from the wrekers for 6 bucks im not sure on the mudflap though hope ya get it fixed

wade
Xplode0185 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2007, 06:43 PM   #3
Tiga_EL
Banned

cant be too hard a fix, but those clip screw things are expensive. Ford want like 2 bucks each or something. i just lost 4 in one shot by mounting a gutter while trying to park, n car being too low.. Mudflaps i wouldnt even worry about, it looks better with out them.
Tiga_EL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2007, 07:06 PM   #4
bigdave
Ford Fanatic

thanks for the comments, dad had a few of the small rectangular clips, but it needs the big triangular one aswell, and ford don't make them anymore so a trip to the wreckers it is. im not gonna worry bout the flap, ill probably just remove the one on the other side too so it doesn't look outta place.

Menace 2005 BAII XR6
bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2007, 07:34 PM   #5
malta123

iv got mud flaps off an el genuine ones yours if you want em
malta123 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2007, 07:38 PM   #6
BIG XR

you sure thats an ef, cause that lhr guard looks like an eb or ed or somethin
Old 15-06-2007, 07:52 PM   #7
RUQ1KA
Formerly mad_ed_wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG XR
you sure thats an ef, cause that lhr guard looks like an eb or ed or somethin
Paint looks to be quatrz aswell, which is an EB-ED colour

Build thread coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerCordia
I had two cordias but recently i sold one of them so that leaves me with one cordia which i have now but i wouldve had two if i havent sold the other one.
RUQ1KA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post