Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 02:33 PM   #91
CruizinEB
Banned

But im only geting from400k a tank
Old 04-08-2005, 02:44 PM   #92
OED666
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i think with a full exhaust system, (extractors and cat, and cat back) and the right intake mods then you should get more HP and better economy...
Old 04-08-2005, 02:48 PM   #93
CruizinEB
Banned

I am mainly arfter The note
Old 04-08-2005, 02:50 PM   #94
OED666
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

well you will get better economy and HP and heaps better sounding car with the above mods...
Old 04-08-2005, 03:52 PM   #95
Rmyers
Does Steve have a car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUIZIN EB
I am mainly arfter The note
If you go for just a 2.5 inch exhaust then the car will be louder but the sound will be more of a drone than anything. Getting a set of extractors aswell will give your exhaust note a nice "raspy" sound (aswell as improve your power). Intake mods such as a pod filter etc will give you a nice induction sound aswell...

"When Chuck Norris jumps into water, he does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris..."
Old 04-08-2005, 05:00 PM   #96
CruizinEB
Banned

ok
Old 04-08-2005, 05:15 PM   #97
Muley-EF

dude still cant belive they had you for soo long!

i would march out and get all these mods straight away if i had the money!

Old 04-08-2005, 05:45 PM   #98
Biggoggs
Rider on the storm

lol you had to ask a mate whether a sticker actually made a speed difference?!
Bagging riceburners is something every larger-displacement car owner likes to do, and sticking a great big sticker in an obvious place is very ricer-ish

If you don't know what a cam is (yet), then I recommend going for a Jim Mock Motorsport kit. It comes in different stages and different prices, you won't go wrong with one of those and you can get someone else to set it up for you. Most kits (from stage 1?) include an exhaust for your engine note, and it entitles you to put a `JMM' sticker on the back window

Other than that, take a look at your plugs, points, and air filter before you do anything. Then you can spend money on a kit, or DIY and go the exhaust and extractors.
The great thing about your Falcon, is that it should beat your neighborhood rice, even as stock, and repairs and go-faster bits are cheaper than an import.

Cheers
Old 04-08-2005, 10:22 PM   #99
CruizinEB
Banned

Yep thats Our falcons for ya!
Old 04-08-2005, 11:33 PM   #100
FRDXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggoggs
The great thing about your Falcon, is that it should beat your neighborhood rice, even as stock, and repairs and go-faster bits are cheaper than an import.

Cheers
Repairs are definatly cheaper but i wouldnt go as far to say go faster bits are cheaper. They are loads of aftermarket parts at very good prices for the turbo imports. Very easy to get decent power out of most of them.
Old 04-08-2005, 11:41 PM   #101
InitialD
Low and Loud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggoggs
The great thing about your Falcon, is that it should beat your neighborhood rice, even as stock, and repairs and go-faster bits are cheaper than an import
Performace upgrades? not always cheaper for falcons :S with imports be popular more then ever they sometimes cheaper and easier to get bits for

beat your neighbourhood rice? LOL dude a Corolla can beat a EB2 Auto off the line very quickly, topend yes the EB would wiun but booting it around your neighborhood, i dunno :P

1993 Ford Falcon XR6 Poly Green Stationwagon - 4.0 I6, Auto, 3:45LSD, All the usual XR6 Stuff but in a wagon :
Old 05-08-2005, 12:51 AM   #102
CruizinEB
Banned

Thats right
Old 05-08-2005, 01:11 PM   #103
sven

i got an ED pretty stock too apart from it being 5spd man, makes it go a sh!tload better than the auto versions
Old 12-09-2007, 01:14 PM   #104
XR8Master

20, no, 22 inch rims and a 800w stereo system with home job wiring setup including zip ties, crazy clarks sticky tape and a stage 10 shift kit with fully sick zorst running 600hp at the wheels bro and one of those lowering kit things makes it faster too.

For any further advice please consult your local fully sick maccas car park.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:56 PM   #105
OED666
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

dont forget the NAAAWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS!!!!