Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 26-05-2005, 07:18 PM   #1
xceler8shun
Ford Fanatic

Default Forsakethetroops Interview *Not dialup friendly*

Check this site out first http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

then watch the video here

the guy gets hammered by the interviewers
xceler8shun is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2005, 08:49 PM   #2
Gammaboy
Grinder+Welder = Race car

As far as I'm concerned, if someone eradicated that idiot it'd be a better world... I hate retards like that. Having worked with ADF and US defence personell across the last 4 years I fully believe they should have all the support they can be given. I kinda like our lifestyle.....

I suspect that idiot will get the living sh!t kicked out of him in the near future.

Last edited by Gammaboy; 26-05-2005 at 08:51 PM.
Gammaboy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2005, 09:05 PM   #3
GhiaEB
2004 TX Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammaboy
I suspect that idiot will get the living sh!t kicked out of him in the near future.
As do I...

Cheers

Ben

Now a AWD TX Territory Daily
P6 Silver Monarch Weekender

And on 2 Wheels,
ZZR 250

Can do mixer shaft replacement on BA-BF Falcon and SX-SY, fix your heater Today. PM For more details

For sale: Heaps of Territory bits and bobs including front brembo doglegs, NOS I-design territory body kit painted offshore, also FPV 290 engine bits. FS thread here http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11397826 Pm for more details.
GhiaEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2005, 09:42 PM   #4
Dez
Banned

what an absolute loser. im glad the interviewers destroyed every theory he has. that interview showed that he has no idea what he is even fighting against

as for the getting bashed part, he looks like the kind of person that would have been bashed numerous times throughout his worthless life. he probably applied for the millitary but was too weak to get in.
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2005, 09:51 PM   #5
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I bet the person who came up with this shit is a 40yr old virgin whos been sheltered his whole life by his mummy and still lives with her.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2005, 09:57 PM   #6
Dez
Banned

did you watch the interview? he doesnt look 40...but he'd be a virgin for sure. lol
Dez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2005, 10:03 PM   #7
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez
did you watch the interview? he doesnt look 40...but he'd be a virgin for sure. lol
Nah got no speakers. Anyway looked at the website and thought **** that this person is a tool and not worth the publicity
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2005, 10:15 PM   #8
DivHunter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

He's a lower than average, less than mediocre, pathetic excuse for a sack of meat wrapped around frail solidified calcium.

His perpetual masturbation at his rising web counters is clearly taking it's toll. I wonder how many other pathetic iterations of this morons babbling pollute the internet, oh wait, I don't care.

The only reason he has not been dissected are the alleged wife and daughter, I would suspect.
Speed cameras have changed the things we pay attention to and the things we regard as important. Instead of focusing on the dangers ahead, motorists feel that they have been relieved of responsibility for managing their own driving, and have ceded it instead to the mechanical intervention of the camera and other traffic signals.
DivHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2005, 10:34 PM   #9
Citric GT
Its yellow, NOT green!

What an idiot. Those pay figures arent very high anyway.
Old 26-05-2005, 10:44 PM   #10
seano14
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

hahahaha, that video is the funniest thing i've seen in a long time!
seano14 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2005, 11:08 PM   #11
zetec
Zoom Zoom

That, my friends, is the reason why it is SUCH a shame that the human race has all but overcome natural selection. Shall we call him Darwinian fallout perhaps? I can't believe I breathe the same substance that he does...
Old 26-05-2005, 11:54 PM   #12
The MaDDeSTMaN
No longer driving a Ford.

Well that's several minutes of my life I'll never get back. I can honestly say I don't agree with what I read...
The MaDDeSTMaN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2005, 08:21 AM   #13
Twisted
Contributing Member

As an ex serving member that is the biggest load of shite ive read. Why shouldnt soldiers get rental assistance from the government when half our time is spent away from home training to protect our country. Sorry but if anyone feels that the .00001% that they each contribute to us from the taxes for that purpose is misspent then they can be the first in the front line when the time comes. I wont even go into the rest.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
FordForums.com.au
Hats, Stickers & Patches are now available!
Twisted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2005, 01:53 PM   #14
DRU842
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Never seen those two Fox News guys (Haines & ???) agree before!!
2017 Mustang Lightening Blue, Cobb Intercooler, CAI, AccessPort, Turbo Blanket & V2 Exhaust, Mishimoto Down-Pipe & Overflow Tank, GFB DV+, Custom CRD Tune. Ford Performance Short Throw Shifter & Strut Brace. DBA T3 Brakes & Pads. Braided Brake Lines. H&R Coilovers. Anderson CF Track Pack Spoiler & Tailgate Panel. Blue CF/Leather Steering Wheel.
DRU842 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2005, 07:34 PM   #15
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Eh, there's always a ******** out there with some bullshit opinion. By product of freedome of speach. I'm sure he's just upset he couldn't do the push ups to get into the army.
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post