Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 05-10-2007, 08:22 PM   #61
fipcee
not so stock

Slightly off topic however I have been reading this thread since it started so I now have been looking around. Today I pulled up at a roundabout and low and behold in front of me I saw a protype ford, a BA Mk1 XT XR6! Now am I wrong in thinking that such a car doesn't exist? The classic was that the XR6 badge on the rear was off the AU's, side kit had the standard BA XR6 logo. See now I'm looking for strange cars dang nab it. Sorry I went to take a photo but he took off. Went pass the car a little later and couldn't help but wonder whether the owner was "trying to do what he wants/likes with his vehicle as is his perogative OR if he brought the car thinking it was an XR6).
Liquid silver AUIII XR6, BA scuff plates with Tickford inserts, proudly displaying AU falcon.com stickers, lowered, K&N panel filter with wide mouth snorkle, 2 1/2 exhaust and hi flo cat, Illusion mags, slotted and drilled rotors.
Next mods: extractors
fipcee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 09:49 AM   #62
VladTepes

In the former case - yeah why not.
In the latter - ha ha ha sucked in !

Smile It confuses people.
VladTepes is offline   Reply With Quote