Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 10-06-2008, 07:18 PM   #1
Beetus
Now drifting a falcon

Default Highest stock v8 dyno figure

Im just wondering what the highest power figures people know of with regards to a fully un opened 5l eb ed, with e7s and ho manifolds. iv got 194.7 out my xr. with just extractors exhaust and k&n. has anyone cracked 200?

Beetus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #2
5L
[ 5L ]

is this kw or hp?

every dyno is different and it is easy for them to dodge up the readings.

majority of stock 5l eseries that i have seen on the dyno have had around 130-140rwkw.
[ 5L ] 2001 AU series 2 xr8, 220kw, 5speed, leather interior, premium sound, narooma blue, cat back exhaust, k&n filter,willall edit,MSD coil packs, MSD leads, monroe gt gas shocks, superlow kingsprings 187rwkw (mainline)

www.ignitionimages.com
5L is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2008, 10:12 PM   #3
Clarke AV
OzECruisers Treasurer

Ho manifold ? and E7's ? wow cant see it

Last edited by Clarke AV; 10-06-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Clarke AV is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2008, 02:32 AM   #4
Beetus
Now drifting a falcon

194.7hp atw.... and yeh its possible. On a mainline dyno aswell. been told some other can read a touch higher... got yotube clips of 190.4
Old 19-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #5
Aaron_EF8
Oops, I slipped....

Unopened isn't stock...

I got 201rwhp unopened in my EF, there's vids around of it.

1984 XE S-Pack 250 Sno White - LPG - Single Rail - 2.5" Exhaust

"Just because you don't understand something, does not make it wrong"

Aaron_EF8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2008, 11:01 PM   #6
JAZSXY
Parts Fiend

194.7/1.36 = 143kw at the treads roughly.

frenzal56, falconxr, loosecannon, lima_been, bo5ton, Mardk, Chapter Four, leakey, POELWYK, Dman4.0, rayban76, tutor, PridenJoy, Aplito Futura, sbutler, Bosko, storta1, portokatsiki, AUte, 5.8, xxxg, FTW-302, LeadFoot81, Peuty, BillM, Sox, needfordspeed, watejs06, CATXR8
JAZSXY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-06-2008, 07:25 PM   #7
Beetus
Now drifting a falcon

i mean un opened as in nothing besides exhaust and intake as in nothing has inside the engine has been tampered with, you a have ported e7s hey? for 201rwhp? pretty good... chasing numbers with stock heads but