Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

View Poll Results: If this Cruise was advertised in the General Section would you have attended?
Yes 15 53.57%
No 7 25.00%
Maybe 4 14.29%
Dont Care 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #61
XR_Lightning
Riding The Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtBourne
wasn't my idea! i'm with you buddy! lol dont shoot friendly fire!
dont worry about it mate, wasnt picking you out, just more the whole idea of the meets & events section being hidden and how un-inviting the idea of that is for a club
Old 10-07-2008, 07:34 PM   #62
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Next Cruise we need more EF and EL's
Old 10-07-2008, 09:24 PM   #63
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Nothing wrong with box cars matey :P
Old 10-07-2008, 10:01 PM   #64
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorted
Next Cruise we need more EF and EL's
We need more EA's. After all, they are the reason for the EF and EL existance.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:50 PM   #65
Rob
Living the dream

Boxcars go offroad better.. it's science.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:20 PM   #66
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
i dont know about that

i saw an ef have a great of road experience the other day

not sure if it was deliberate though

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-07-2008, 11:49 PM   #67
SBR_1
soon to be a McDonald :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
what about my box its goes off road "sometimes"
Old 11-07-2008, 09:21 AM   #68
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

Well i know of a certain box car (Marks) that was falling apart when we went offroad.......

I am pretty sure Robs would of had something fall off if a cable tie broke................lol
Old 11-07-2008, 09:36 AM   #69
Rob
Living the dream

Quote:
Well i know of a certain box car (Marks) that was falling apart when we went offroad.......

I am pretty sure Robs would of had something fall off if a cable tie broke................lol
Cable Ties > Bolts.

It's science.

Old 11-07-2008, 06:00 PM   #70
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Cable Ties > Bolts.

It's science.

Everythings science to you Mr Professor!
Old 11-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #71
Rob
Living the dream

This post was bought to you today by the letters

S C I E N C E
Old 14-07-2008, 02:44 AM   #72
mark_TD
XR6 Turbo FTW

All I am saying here is Sorry to Amanda, Jason, Gavin for attending a cruise where you guys were not there. I come in Peace. Thanks to Braden for organising the day with maps written as maps. I am seriously considering not coming on anymore cruises as I feel that after all this crap in this thread is not fair on poor Braden and all his hard work. I respect all that supported me and appreciated it. Thanks also to MN for getting me access again
Blueprint, 19" FG2 XR6 Luxo Rims, Momo Steering Wheel, XR8 Bonnet Buldge, Full Leather, 3.7 Typhoon Diff Gears, Force Lip Spoiler, De-badged, Ghia Boot Garnish, Pedders Adjustable Coil- Overs And Camber Kit

96 EL XR6 - (Daily)
Gunmetal Grey, 19" Typhoon Copies, Tickford Body Kit, Pedders Sports Ryders With Shortened Shocks And Camber Kit, Full S/S Difilipo Exhaust With Matching Extractors

Old 14-07-2008, 07:00 AM   #73
Rob
Living the dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_TD
All I am saying here is Sorry to Amanda, Jason, Gavin for attending a cruise where you guys were not there. I come in Peace. Thanks to Braden for organising the day with maps written as maps. I am seriously considering not coming on anymore cruises as I feel that after all this crap in this thread is not fair on poor Braden and all his hard work. I respect all that supported me and appreciated it. Thanks also to MN for getting me access again
Mark, good post, all except the bit about not coming to cruises anymore. You know you love it

Last edited by Rob; 14-07-2008 at 07:05 AM.
Old 14-07-2008, 08:39 AM   #74
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Mark your always welcome in my book. Good to see you back here again!

Anyone is welcome to come on these cruises as long as the bide by the rules, common sense goes a long way!
Old 14-07-2008, 09:13 AM   #75
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

I didnt see any problem either with Mark coming on the cruise except he kept getting lost and his car was falling apart :
Old 14-07-2008, 10:11 AM   #76
Rob
Living the dream

aww feel the love?
Old 14-07-2008, 12:14 PM   #77
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
aww feel the love?
Its S C I E N C E........lol
Old 14-07-2008, 04:58 PM   #78
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Quote:
Its S C I E N C E........lol
Old 14-07-2008, 08:32 PM   #79
mark_TD
XR6 Turbo FTW

I don't want to attend a cruise and end up being victimised by my Ex, gavin etc. I am just thinking for whats best for the club and members. I have read through this thread and it really does disappoint me that by me going has caused so much dramas. Braden has done a awesome job with this cruise and maps yet others have ruined it for him due to my attendance. I dont want to see this happen again to Braden and all those that actually contribute to the club. So until they are PUT TO REST i will not attend. Sorry guys. It only take a few to to stuff it up doesn't it.
Blueprint, 19" FG2 XR6 Luxo Rims, Momo Steering Wheel, XR8 Bonnet Buldge, Full Leather, 3.7 Typhoon Diff Gears, Force Lip Spoiler, De-badged, Ghia Boot Garnish, Pedders Adjustable Coil- Overs And Camber Kit

96 EL XR6 - (Daily)
Gunmetal Grey, 19" Typhoon Copies, Tickford Body Kit, Pedders Sports Ryders With Shortened Shocks And Camber Kit, Full S/S Difilipo Exhaust With Matching Extractors

Old 14-07-2008, 08:41 PM   #80
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_TD
I don't want to attend a cruise and end up being victimised by my Ex, gavin etc. I am just thinking for whats best for the club and members. I have read through this thread and it really does disappoint me that by me going has caused so much dramas. Braden has done a awesome job with this cruise and maps yet others have ruined it for him due to my attendance. I dont want to see this happen again to Braden and all those that actually contribute to the club. So until they are PUT TO REST i will not attend. Sorry guys. It only take a few to to stuff it up doesn't it.
mate, you have as much right to attend as i do. Don't let a few bad apple's stop you from doing what bring's you enjoyment. I personally don't know you but i feel i have to drop you a line from Chopper. "Harden The @%*& Up".

You have as much right's as anyone else here, so please don't feel you are on the outer. Join in, and have fun with us. That's what it's all about after all.

Cheers, Adam.

Last edited by MotherNatureVer2; 14-07-2008 at 09:37 PM. Reason: removed unsuitable text
Old 14-07-2008, 08:48 PM   #81
Justin@
Banned

Mark,
I can see were you are coming from BUT if you get an invite to go to a cruise the go for it. We as a club need to understand that there are always going to be people out there that you dont get along with or have personal dramas with but its not a club issue.
If we ( as in all of us ) can get past that and just move on then this could be a great club.
Old 14-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #82
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NostalgEA
"Harden The @%*& Up".
lol as above - support your mate dude, dont let internet wars stop helping mates out.....
Old 14-07-2008, 10:43 PM   #83
BADEF-6
Moates Ostrich 2.0 User

this is why i departed from ozecruisers so members can come in. there is no point me being here when im not welcomed at least it might get some members up
Old 14-07-2008, 11:45 PM   #84
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Sounds like you guys had a great time!
When my EB is up and going again i'd like to attend a few.

Also would like to be a member but the form thing dosent like loading up on my computer for some reason :(

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

Last edited by [Tonko]; 14-07-2008 at 11:46 PM. Reason: blehhh
Old 14-07-2008, 11:53 PM   #85
mark_TD
XR6 Turbo FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by XG-377
this is why i departed from ozecruisers so members can come in. there is no point me being here when im not welcomed at least it might get some members up
Gavin,
Who said that you are not welcomed? What I mean by put to rest is that you, Amanda stop causing problems on AFF so we can all enjoy it and give the whinging/ personal problems a rest. Not at any stage will i do anything to you or Amanda at an event. Personal issues stay off here and we act as if we are in a club. I rest my case

96 EL XR6 - (Daily)

Old 15-07-2008, 06:58 AM   #86
Rob
Living the dream

Quote:
Enough with the martyr nonsense.. nobody is asking you to leave, you made the decision yourself. I still don't see why you can't just participate in the club, if Mark is there what difference does it make? If you both just politely ignore each other then there is no problem.
Old 15-07-2008, 07:52 AM   #87
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Tonko
*snip*Also would like to be a member but the form thing dosent like loading up on my computer for some reason
Tonko, send me your details as needed off the form in PM and I will arrange membership for you

Quote:
No one has said you are not welcome. Im at a loss to see where that comment would have come from.
Old 15-07-2008, 02:20 PM   #88
mark_TD
XR6 Turbo FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Enough with the martyr nonsense.. nobody is asking you to leave, you made the decision yourself. I still don't see why you can't just participate in the club, if Mark is there what difference does it make? If you both just politely ignore each other then there is no problem.
On the money Rob. Personal problems doesnt affect the club in my books. I couldn't care less if they were at the cruise or not. I am not going to do anything yet they assume that I will and make me look like i am responsible. Get over it and enjoy Oze cruisers and forget the past

96 EL XR6 - (Daily)

Old 15-07-2008, 04:15 PM   #89
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Quote:
Again, no one asked you to leave and you are welcome to the club, what isn't welcome is your snide remarks and personal attacks. If you can get over your teenage problems then you'd have a great time here with the club.
Old 15-07-2008, 04:59 PM   #90
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

OK now we have all had our say I will close the thread. If there is any more chat to be had about the cruise please let me know & I will reopen it.

I don't think we need to keep on going over all the same things. We are not getting anywhere doing that.
Closed Thread