Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 16-08-2005, 06:25 PM   #1
billys

Exclamation How to change light and front bumper in a 1993 EB Ford

Hey all,
I’m a new member to this board and just recently received my License. While driving my Fantastic Ford EB I have had two problems that I can’t fix with out spending some money which I just don’t have at the moment. I was just wonting to know if anyone can send me some sights or tell me how to change my front bumper bar and the left had side front head light, I unfortunately came back to my car the other day and found that someone did a hit and run on me. So if anyone can help me in my struggle all advice would be most help full.
Thank you Billy.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2005, 06:33 PM   #2
gozza

i took my front of a while ago
i guess i looked for all the bolts on the bumper and took em off lol
as for the head lights theres 4 bolts u need to take out..i remember one of my lights was a lil stuck..just had to give it a lil nudge
gozza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2005, 06:45 PM   #3
CruizinEB
Banned

got any pics of your EBII?
CruizinEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2005, 11:22 PM   #4
pauly85
commodore bogan

for the front bar u have to get under the car, there will be 4 15mm nuts from memory, they will be pretty much directly underneath the headlights, once u get them off on each side of the car (where the bar meets the bottom of the guards) there is a twisting clip, just turn it until it comes loose, there is 1 each side (pretty much under your indicators)

then disconnect the horn and thats it for the bar

for the headlight its just 4 10mm bolts (or 8mm, depends on who has played around with the car) should be 2 on top, 1 on the side facing the middle of the car and 1 either underneath or facing outwards, cant quite remember, take the bolts out and then u will have to unplug the headlight AND the indicator (they come out ad 1 unit) and your all done

remember to take off the front bar FIRST then the headlight

just go backwards to put everything back on.......good luck!
pauly85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post