Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 27-09-2005, 01:59 PM   #1
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Wink Club Sticker Issues

Once again, I have stuffed up the club sticker! So I took it into my own hands to get another one made up. Grrr not exactly the same, but very close. So I will see if i can put this one on straight and then I can be a happy member once again. Also I would like to add when will the next Melbourne cruise is? I hanging to go driving. Driving alone is boring, need more foci and fiesta's. Yes Matt I'm telling you to organise one lol.

FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2005, 02:03 PM   #2
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Well as long as I'm doing my bit to keep my job, a cruise is the last thing on my mind right now, although a Great Ocean Road Cruise wouldn't be out of the question.... with the weather hotting up, we could go for a swim or at least lunch in Apollo Bay again. A fave drive of mine. Any other suggestions?

I'm flat out here at work and just haven't got the time to even wash my car, it needs a polish... I'll do it for the next cruise. For once can someone else initiate another cruise? Please?!?!?!!
Old 27-09-2005, 02:56 PM   #3
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

Man how hard is it to put a sticker on straight !

Get those spirit levels out next time..

You will never replicate the club sticker.. its a secret font me and Tim have used ;)

I think then its up to you now to organise the next Melb crusie if you are getting bored

Chris
Old 27-09-2005, 04:18 PM   #4
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It's so hard to put a sticker on straight because of the concave rear window, I know it's not the same. But I can't keep paying $20 for the sticker (yet not expensive but already spent $40 on it). I'll try to tee something up with Matt and get his ideas on it also.

Adam
Old 27-09-2005, 05:31 PM   #5
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

No excuse, not that hard to put it on straight :P

How much did you pay to get a new one made up ?

Chris
Old 27-09-2005, 06:26 PM   #6
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The new one cost $15....not that much cheaper but extra $5 in my pocket! Also 10min waiting time not a week, but I do prefer the "real thing," but i will buy a real one when I get some more money that I can spend. Matt I do feel sorry for you, since your working and I got one week off. Chat soon mate and we can organise something _
Old 27-09-2005, 11:03 PM   #7
whippet_zetec
Supes

FOCUSonTHIS,

mate if you are keen to get a Cruise going just get an idea of where you want to go and put it in a post in this thread and canvas potential dates with those that are interested, and trust me in VIC you guys get a heap of interest from a core group......thats how I have organised 2 of the NSW Cruises.

You can do it

Have fun
Todd
Old 28-09-2005, 12:12 AM   #8
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks Todd for your help....I might just do that...but where shall we go (looks in the melways)