Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 03-11-2005, 09:12 AM   #1
Shonky
my other ride is the bus.

Default Poor old thing... :(

Was driving down the Pacific Highway through Berowra last week, and there was a fairly straight EA GLi sitting in the far left lane, hard up against the curb.

On Tuesday I was driving past and it was still there, So I made a mental note to ring council and report it, and if it had been dumped, ask if they wanted it removed.

Drove past this morning and every panel is bent. Looks like a person or persons have just kicked he crap out of it. No reason, just smashed it up. The bumpers are falling off it, the mirrors are ripped off... etc.

why the hell do people do this? There was nothing wrong with it... well, for an EA anyway _

+ Lots of Land Rovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourbastard
Edelbrock.... not Peter Brock. Theres a world of difference. For a start my heads have much less gum tree in them.
Shonky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 09:20 AM   #2
geckoGT
Ich bin ein auslander

Simply because they have no life or respect, low lifes!

Could have been a breakdown or stolen car that was waiting to be recovered and now it is a write off, poor form!
Old 03-11-2005, 09:32 AM   #3
Walkinshaw
Two > One

They believe if they randomly destroy property, their skanky girl friend will "un-pregnant-a-fy" her self, they will gain some social respect, and most importantly their "thug respect points" (commonly known as anti IQ points) will +10.

Walkinshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 10:58 AM   #4
ea_sedan
EA series P (P for pat)me

it is thill there?
what is it auto or man?
i need a new gearbox for my ea cause mine is on it's way out it still works but yere
Old 04-11-2005, 07:28 PM   #5
naughtyfalcon
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

insurance job,,,leave any car beside the road for to long and it's a gonna,,all you have to say is it ran out of fuel...
naughtyfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 08:45 PM   #6
EBII Fairmont
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well some people do get a kick out of it and i don't know why. My mate had his car stolen last year, and it was recovered with the stereo missing down at the docklands. When it was placed at a certain place in melbourne (there some reasons which i do not want to specify why i'm not naming places) parked out in their front yard. Someone cut a whole in the front fence ripped off his rims and left in bricks, and took his steering wheel also which cost him a fair ammount. It was an awsome car untill it got butchered. Why do people have to ruin others property? Why can't they destroy there and leave the victims who don't deserve it out of it?
EBII Fairmont is offline   Reply With Quote