Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 09-11-2005, 06:42 PM   #1
DeAnHoSs

Default EF 5-speed conversion

Hi Guys,

I will be doing a 5-speed conversion on my Ef fairmont soon... I have a fair idea on what needs to be done and was wondering if there is an old thread or something i can look at, that has step by step instructions so i can check if im missing anything.. also what needs to be done on the computer side of things???

any help will be much appreciated,

Thanks..

Old 09-11-2005, 07:00 PM   #2
Damo
Banned

check out this guide, should answer all your questions. http://www.ford-tech.com/articles.php?articleId=47
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 08:53 PM   #3
stockstandard
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I followed that guide for my EF conversion. Only prob I had was with the pedal box - the EA-ED is a little different to EF, so if you get one of them you'll need an angle grinder to get it to fit.
stockstandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 09:24 PM   #4
niko
likes falcon's

yep, one bit, other than that it bolts in perfect, i remember the need to play around with brake switch?
Old 10-11-2005, 06:04 PM   #5
DeAnHoSs

Thanks for the help guys..