Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 13-11-2005, 09:17 PM   #1
awsome4.0
Banned

Default Close Call

Hey guys just thought i share a little scare i had today the mrs wanted to go and have a look at some computer desks well pulled up in the car park our 10 month old had just fallen asleep so i stayed with the car anyway i needed a smoke but they were in the pram in the boot so i lft the car running to keep the a/c going hit the boot button shut the door and insted of the boot opening all 4 doors locked already low on fuel all i could think about were did i see that speare key? on the hook at home im sure of it so now i thought whitch window do i smash this sat on my mind for about 15 mins i decided the rear 1/4 yeah they cost more but there is less chance of glass going everywere and all over my little girl so it was decided rear 1/4 but how then these two girls pulled up next to me so i tell them of my sticky situaion and ask to use ther tyer brase they look at me as if to say what? they say yes look in the no wheel brase now im starting to s$%^ cause i know that fuel is low then the mrs comes out ladeda she has the speare in her bag. What could have caused this to happen ihave heard of the locks doing this (locks popping up and down) but this has got me stuffed :Reverend:

awsome4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2005, 09:21 PM   #2
-jjM-
Banned

lol that is sticky dude, as well its a cracker, hope ur yong one was ok
-jjM- is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2005, 09:29 PM   #3
awsome4.0
Banned

yeah she was none the wiser would of give her a bit of a scare if i had to smash the window
Old 13-11-2005, 09:56 PM   #4
woodstock_rocks

that was the hardest passage of writing i've ever had to read
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2005, 10:16 PM   #5
argonEL
Cruisin' When-ever I Can!

Lucky situation, lucky the missus had the spare...

Try and structure what you are saying a bit more man, that was really hard to read. :-/

More mods to come!

Ex 97 EL Futura, 04 XR6 and 07 XR8 Owner.
argonEL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2005, 10:25 PM   #6
awsome4.0
Banned

sorry only had the computer just over a week still learning
Old 13-11-2005, 10:34 PM   #7
Damo
Banned

so you couldn't get to your smokes ? lol jk

I allways leave my window down even slightly if i'm gunna get out of the car with the key in it. You can't trust these damn Foulcons. :P
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2005, 10:46 PM   #8
awsome4.0
Banned

nah just to make matters worse it was after driving from the barossa to the city(SA)

think i learnt a lesson today