Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #61
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: The World Is In Chaos !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppa smurf
I'm sorry but I do all of the above and find no restrictions.......but that is nowhere near the description of chaos.....these are simply freedom issues which if challenged in a court of law more often than not get thrown out

to determine whether we are indeed "in chaos" we would have to have something to compare the world to

I made comparisons to the past as this is the only true way to determine or compare

we have no identical world......we have as yet not determined a future to compare so that leaves only the past

as far as I'm concerned, until I'm convinced otherwise, we are not in chaos

over regulated, controlled, manipulated to a certain extent ....yes but far from chaos

I state again life is a wonderful gift.......some choose to squander it by burying their head in the computer and seeing nothing but doom and gloom, also having no real life experiences, choose to believe the tripe that abounds within

the internet is loaded with fools who love to shout the chicken little story but in all honesty life and the world is not like that

life and the wold, in all it's glory, will continue to amaze and enthral this old feller

In your world things might be good and not much is affecting you , and i`m happy for you, the scary part for me is things are happening without the little bloke knowing, perhaps there is some truth to kaos, because we don`t know about it does`nt mean it is`nt happening and won`t affect us until down the track, maybe i should be wearing the pictured tin hat .
another scary thing to me is laws are being changed left right and centre and A. the average people are getting left out of the decision process
B. the general population have less power to alter these decisions
c. people ask less and less questions because law makers baffle them masses of legal jargon, so confused and happy in their own little world they just keep on doing what they are doing without asking questions, so this is a form of Kaos i reckon, the Kaos of law , we are becoming sheep , and the law makers love it.
Old 21-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #62
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I agree to a point but you see this is the exact opposite of chaos.......this is structuring at its best and of course it's worst

I am far from agreeing with the over the top laws, bylaws and plain simple restrictions but this is organised money raising.......I fight at every opportunity......

chaos in it's many forms would come about without some simple legislation but we do not need so many of the existing laws

as i say the two are not the same......we are a highly structured and developed world .......over structured but far from chaos

dont worry.....in my world a lot affects me.....I have grandkids whom I have fought many battles for concerning their education.....you may remember my incident with hugging other peoples kids at the local Kindy when a child was injured

I have a cerebral palsy son so I deal with bureaucrats and people who have absolutely no idea what I go through on a daily basis

I am self employed so I know about all the legalities the system employs

I travel a lot, interstate and overseas, I see a lot of the worlds problems.....but that I cannot fix I don't let bother me

my world is far from perfect but it is not "in chaos" either.......disheveled, in constant disarray, perplexing and confusing......I'll admit to all of those but far from anything approaching chaos

I still awake every morning eager to greet the day, it's people and wonders.......but that's me.......others, obviously, see things differently

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
Old 21-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #63
XEGL

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppa smurf
I agree to a point but you see this is the exact opposite of chaos.......this is structuring at its best and of course it's worst
I agree, this is not chaos per se.

However as you mention, the 'structuring' whilst having merits as far as civility goes and living in some harmony, the ulterior motives are far from anything civil. The outright motives and incentives of those 'structuring' is mostly social engineering with a tad of civility to make things go around.

If the ulterior aspect is removed, then the rest is all dandy.

The structure is no more than one big spreadsheet monitoring and tracking all individuals.

Nanotechnology has been around for a long time and now surfacing it's head in scientific circles of which they are not ashamed to admit they have developed complete communicating and tracking devices in fine injectable solutions. A case where all the merits of science makes you worry about who's hands the science is in.

Pet's being chipped might be a good thing..... humans being chipped begs the question WHAT THE ****** FOR??? Unless it is a rampant savage of a criminal who cannot be allowed to run rampant at all.
Old 21-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #64
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yep!.... a lot of things wrong in the world but as to the OP's original statement that the world is in chaos .........I have no alternative but to disagree......

I can only repeat that without some form of structure and laws,...... life as we know it would cease.....it would come down to the survival of the fittest

how much structure and or law is a highly debatable subject.......

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
Old 21-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #65
Dash_XR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Survival of the fittest worked for the animals for millions of years till we came along and stuffed it up..
Rapid Systems Intercooler & Battery Relocation - ID 1000 Injectors - Process West Surge Tank - Venom 100 Cell Bolt On Cat - XForce 3.5 inch Catback - Plazmaman 4 inch Turboside Intake - Crow HD Valve Springs - Glowshift Gauges (Oil temp, Oil Pressure, Boost, Volt) - Malwood Opt 5 - XR50 Interior - FG2 Limited Ed 19's - Nitto Invo's

Old 21-09-2012, 05:43 PM   #66
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
we have been gradually increasing the level of information while lowering the average IQ
A certain former 'Murrican president comes to mind here.
Old 22-09-2012, 09:08 AM   #67
AU Mont
Banned

what the hell is wrong with these animals?

http://www.news.com.au/world/austral...-1226478948912

so some moron makes a b-grade film in his home with voices dubbed over to mock Islam? Ok he is a racist idiot, but why on earth is islamic people in every nation violently rioting the streets and trying to injure police & kill ambassadors in embassy's?

These 'people' who are 'protesting' in this manner pretty much justify why the world is so wary of them in the first place

What if someone makes a video mocking Christians? Would you see a heap of priests running around setting stuff on fire, with a demonic look in their eye?

Last edited by AU Mont; 22-09-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old 22-09-2012, 10:44 AM   #68
XEGL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU Mont
what the hell is wrong with these animals?

http://www.news.com.au/world/austral...-1226478948912

so some moron makes a b-grade film in his home with voices dubbed over to mock Islam? Ok he is a racist idiot, but why on earth is islamic people in every nation violently rioting the streets and trying to injure police & kill ambassadors in embassy's?

These 'people' who are 'protesting' in this manner pretty much justify why the world is so wary of them in the first place

What if someone makes a video mocking Christians? Would you see a heap of priests running around setting stuff on fire, with a demonic look in their eye?

Mate, just like you have the rednecks of our society here in oz, these guys are the 'rednecks' of the Muslims.

I think the message we got here from the overwhelming Muslim community is that they are completely severed from these fools world wide including the last weekend idiots.

Waleed Aly wrote a really good article about it

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politi...916-260e8.html
Old 22-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #69
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

well said sir.......wars have been fought over many years in the name of religion...christianity would be right up there...islam is only one of a long list

these folks are islamic or muslim extremists and far from "the norm"......

we have extremists in all walks of life including christianity.....

Old 22-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #70
AU Mont
Banned

i know talking about religion never ends well and as such is against forum rules, but when you talk about chaos & war, your essentially talking about religion...

cant belive all this rubbish is going on because of youtube video ffs
Old 22-09-2012, 11:19 AM   #71
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

C'mon guys, let's get back to enjoying life, & more importantly being positive about the future!
Politics / religion is not exactly AFF core discussion..
Closed Thread