Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 06-01-2006, 12:20 AM   #1
triple8nitro
Alternator

Exclamation Way To Late !!!

It's way to late probably, although any eseries in canberra at the time, i was wondering if any body would like to meet in city on sunday morning for a cruise out to the nats if anyone is pm me or with details if somethings organised that i dont know about.

Old 06-01-2006, 12:22 AM   #2
Damo
Banned

I know a few people from e-series will be at the nats this weekend. sphell, EFFalcon, John_XR6, Selekta and a few others, though i think some of them have allready left to head up there.
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-01-2006, 01:12 AM   #3
triple8nitro
Alternator

It should be a good time .
If there is anyone still wanting to meet and cruise on sun from say behind BP braddon to the nats or something let me know it would be great eseries parked together outside the nats!