Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 16-01-2006, 06:49 PM   #1
RUKIDN
Missing the boost :(

Default latest mod..

hey guys and gals just wanted to post a pic of my latest little mod. i was a bit over my factory glove on my shifter and dont want any of the aftermarket ones on it so i ended up puttin in this little puppy from a ba xr8 :
*sorry if the picture is crappy if was taken of my phone

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image(26).jpg (103.2 KB, 97 views)
RUKIDN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2006, 07:17 PM   #2
EDXR6T

that is wut i wunu dolol
looks good man i like it needs some cleaning up but its the goodz
how much did the boot cost u??
EDXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2006, 07:21 PM   #3
LUXO_8
windsor user

looks good, get a new plastic trim though, you can still get em new fron ford spares....
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2006, 07:28 PM   #4
Damo
Banned

did you have to chop the trim up to get it to fit in. Looks pretty good.
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-01-2006, 07:39 PM   #5
RUKIDN
Missing the boost :(

thanx guys! yeh i had to do a bit of cutting to firstly get it sitting even (the ba ones are actually curved so its does make it a pain to fit it without the cutting) then a bit of the plastic around the box so it could sit properly. yeh its still rough im planning to get a new as u can see this ones split and then yeh im planning to respray the interior plastic so it should look good once touched up :hihi: the boot cost somewhere round $90 i think from ford but i got it off a mate for cheap! i should also warn ppl that you need a shortened stick as the factory height ones are too tall and pulls the boot out of position lol all in all im pleased with its look
RUKIDN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post