Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 01:02 PM   #1
finnyman
smoke rubber, not crack

Default listen to this!!

one of my mates old mans work friends (if you can follow that) is goin over seas. He owns a 96 fairmont, with sunroof WITH 5.0 V8. The guy is sellin it cheap cuz he needs to get rid of it and wateva he sells the car for, his work is re-imbursing him for the money that its worth that he didnt get for it. So.....my mate is buying it off him, and guess how damn much.....not 5 g's, not 4 g's but for $3500!! And the thing that makes me really $hitty is that he is only buying it to sell it and make money off it.......i mean a V8 fairmont and sunroof, i could say he could sell that 2moro for 6-7, and thats a good price....its in good nic! And the last thing which makes it all worse is that he is a Holden driver......wat a freakin waste! : :

does this not make your insides imbalanced??

Old 04-02-2006, 01:08 PM   #2
Tiga_EL
Banned

Jeez thats a bargain... id keep it
Old 04-02-2006, 05:45 PM   #3
Obriza
Banned

Give it to me for $1000, ill keep it!
Old 04-02-2006, 05:46 PM   #4
finnyman
smoke rubber, not crack

i know man, whats wrong with people
Old 04-02-2006, 07:56 PM   #5
Age182
GMHKLA number plates

bloody holden drivers :MrT_anim:

its a shame you never got the chance

Previously owned:
1994 EF fairmont Ghia 4.0Ltr, AUTO
14.620@93.3mph

2000 Honda S2000
14.73@92mph (stock + no traction)
Old 04-02-2006, 09:13 PM   #6
locknut

That's just ИИИ a low act, exploiting the situation really it is. Some ИИИИs just have business on the mind all the time. I guess there's nothing much you can do about it, but it still ИИИИes ya off!
Old 05-02-2006, 03:21 PM   #7
cogo81

Sorry I cant see the the problem, so what if someone makes a few grand from buying a car and selling it for what its worth, and does it matter what type of car he drives?
Old 05-02-2006, 03:24 PM   #8
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: vztrt is one of the most consistent and respected contributors to AFF, I have found his contributions are most useful to discussion as well as answering members queries. 

Why dont you offer him a little more and get it yourself? If it's in good nick than it will be a good buy.
Old 05-02-2006, 08:45 PM   #9
finnyman
smoke rubber, not crack

i already have a 96 fairmont with wheels and lowered and tints and alarm and sound system and exhaust system and etc.....otherwise man i would lol
Old 05-02-2006, 08:57 PM   #10
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnyman
i already have a 96 fairmont with wheels and lowered and tints and alarm and sound system and exhaust system and etc.....otherwise man i would lol
so ok what is your actual problem or disgust with what who on earth has bought from whoever....... ?????
Half his luck in my opinion, he scored an awesome buy and is going to be able to make some extra cash to possibly spend on his own main ride....... well done to him..
Old 05-02-2006, 09:40 PM   #11
EDXR6T

yer i know how u feel man sepcally coz hes a dunnydoor lover

but id do the same grab it cheap then put the price up and invest the money in to my beast

i wish i had a few g to out bid him:P
Old 06-02-2006, 06:39 PM   #12
finnyman
smoke rubber, not crack

well my problem is "fiery" that he has wasting a perfectly good ford to flog in exchange to probably make his holden better (if thats possible) when we know holdens are a primitive piece of ИИИИ?? this is a ford forum not holden forum man.....lol :
Old 06-02-2006, 06:42 PM   #13
xxxc
tuff

ur a ******** who cares who buys it ,if they have the cash and want to buy it to make money then goodluck to them, they are smart get over it
Old 06-02-2006, 09:00 PM   #14
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Damn, this degenerated into a personal slanging match, a Holden bashing thread and almost overheated the swear filter REAL fast!

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Closed Thread