Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 28-02-2006, 04:13 PM   #31
DUMTEF
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSVETAR
I agree, your ef look better, and the main fact that it was a ford!!! shoulda put the money towards truboin your falc. Skyline still nice tho, good figures!

why bother spending another $6,000 on a car thats already cost me enough to go buy a brand new car, when i can go pay 13,500 for a car that goes, stops and handles better than a falcon, yeah sure a falcon with a turbo is quicker but if spent the same amount of money on doing up a skyline i think i know what car id rather.
DUMTEF is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-02-2006, 05:16 PM   #32
Teleto
Concept 2 Reality

DUMTEF aka HILINE now, your ef was class. Tell us how bad you love it when boost kicks in and when everyone turns at ya when they hear the car spooling up.

PS. Dont put the shopping list stickers you have bought, burn them now.
Teleto is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-02-2006, 05:19 PM   #33
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUMTEF
the cops down here arnt to bad as long as you dont do stupid ИИИИ, i think that half the time they would rather go after the commodores that are around down here
The Geelong cops love targeting commo’s. Especially the ones with the limited edition “pancake” body kit

Walkinshaw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-02-2006, 05:41 PM   #34
DUMTEF
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleto
DUMTEF aka HILINE now, your ef was class. Tell us how bad you love it when boost kicks in and when everyone turns at ya when they hear the car spooling up.

PS. Dont put the shopping list stickers you have bought, burn them now.
hahaaha tele, i was going to write milk, eggs, bread and rice up my doors

but now you have talked me out of it.
Old 28-02-2006, 05:47 PM   #35
TUFFR
Starter Motor

good work on the purchase fartie, skyline much better car then ur other even tho it was a mad ef, maybe it will convince some ppl that N/A is for the rubbish unless its over 6 cyl lol
TUFFR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-02-2006, 05:53 PM   #36
DUMTEF
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

thanks age, but hey you said the ea was tough
Old 28-02-2006, 05:55 PM   #37
TUFFR
Starter Motor

yeah but ur skyline wuld ИИИИ all over that wit no mods sorry to say it was good for a EA, lol atleast it will be more reliable then ur previous cars wont ever have a problem with it as u can see from pav. lol good to see u join the turbo ranks
Old 28-02-2006, 06:07 PM   #38
DUMTEF
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yeah it would kill the ea hahaha, ill beat you one day!! :
Old 28-02-2006, 06:18 PM   #39
TUFFR
Starter Motor

well id wana hope so that u will put up some sort of fight maybe wen u sell the EF hurry up ppl its a sik EF sell ur cars and buy it!
Old 12-03-2006, 01:29 AM   #40
heckaz performance

I would prefer to see or drive a turbo EF any day. They do go though, but they aren't all that. Repairs would be cheap as half cuts and importers are everywhere. They are cheap ready made fun but you could have bought or built a tuff Turbo or even NA Ford that would murder it, circuit or drag, for that money. Fords are heaps classier, but most skyline owners bought the car to impress chicks anyway. How impressed will they be when you keep getting blown away by Turbo Fords? When are those Jappas gonna stop sneezing everywhere.
heckaz performance is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-03-2006, 03:27 AM   #41
FRDXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by heckaz performance
I would prefer to see or drive a turbo EF any day. They do go though, but they aren't all that. Repairs would be cheap as half cuts and importers are everywhere. They are cheap ready made fun but you could have bought or built a tuff Turbo or even NA Ford that would murder it, circuit or drag, for that money. Fords are heaps classier, but most skyline owners bought the car to impress chicks anyway. How impressed will they be when you keep getting blown away by Turbo Fords? When are those Jappas gonna stop sneezing everywhere.
lol at NA ford, what are you going to get out of that? Perhaps a flat 14 second with a c*nt a of a cam to drive in traffic, for more than the price of making that skyline an easy low 13/high 12 car all day everyday! not to mention the fact it will blow a falcon away through the twisties as well.

Also have you considered the costs of engineering a turbo e-series in Victoria ? for the money you will spend doing that and making a 13sec car you could have an R32 GTR running rings around it
:

I like my e-series but your post makes no sense :
FRDXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post