Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 14-04-2006, 07:36 PM   #1
phynna_RGV
Starter Motor

Default EA for sale MELB

Hi there,

I've been left with my ex's EA Falcon in my front yard. I bought this for him with the sale of my old bike (Kawa ZZR) so he could get around, but he went drink driving unlicenced and smashed the front in (********!). So the car is mine again and I really do not want to bother fixing it as I am NOT a ford person at all (sorry!) and need the money to buy some exhausts for my bike (Suzuki RGV) which he was supposed to buy me but never did. I've got the papers for the car and here is what's wrong with it:

Front bumper missing
Drivers window smashed
Rear LH passenger window smashed
LH side mirror was smashed and stolen while it sat on the road waiting for a tow truck, bloody vandals
The radiator went into the fan, but the engine was not damaged
The front RH headlight was smashed and when the ex tried to pull some of the body work back into shape himself he caused some wires to get crossed up and caused an electrical short, before this the car was still running.

NOW, here's what is right with the car:

Dual fuel - gas and petrol
New rear shocks
New head gasket
Have spare wheel well too, that you can cut the old one out and weld this in so you can get a roadworthy cert (the old one is rusted)
Also new distributor (i think that's what it was, I can show you the old one which is still here in the shed too)
Auto transmission.

The car is located in Glenroy Melbourne, just 5 mins south of Broadmeadows, and you're more than welcome to come and check it out. My phone number is 0405 604 103 and my name is Fiona.

I'm looking for $700 or nearest/best offer.

Cheers,

phynna

phynna_RGV is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post