Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 12-04-2006, 08:17 AM   #31
Mr_4.0
What Wheelspin?

Verey interested in the head mate. would pay good moeny for a worked head. what u want for it?

2003 BA Xr6 Turbo (Atomic Long, DTM auto, Nizpro stage2 kit, eaton truetrac, E85, HeadsexTuned)
Mr_4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-04-2006, 08:21 AM   #32
Mr_4.0
What Wheelspin?

also while im here, what would you want for the wheels with tyres of course?

2003 BA Xr6 Turbo (Atomic Long, DTM auto, Nizpro stage2 kit, eaton truetrac, E85, HeadsexTuned)
Mr_4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-04-2006, 02:39 PM   #33
BOOSTDEF
FPV GT Owner!!!

Fuel Pump?? How much...

Thats if your willing to seperate....

I cant believe this is so damn cheap and nobodys bought the whole thing yet... You could have a 13 sec car with only $9 gs of work..
- XB Coupe Project
BOOSTDEF is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-04-2006, 06:08 PM   #34
fullysik.com
Dale

wheels and body kit, how much?
fullysik.com is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-04-2006, 06:55 PM   #35
InitialD
Low and Loud

How much would you want for the bodykit as it is now? Id be wanting to get it in the next week

Also price on cluster and Rims

(ooooh mick is getting ideas to pimp the mickmobile more)

1993 Ford Falcon XR6 Poly Green Stationwagon - 4.0 I6, Auto, 3:45LSD, All the usual XR6 Stuff but in a wagon :
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-04-2006, 09:37 PM   #36
EA18
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

how much u want for the pair of boston speakers, both front and rear?
EA18 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-04-2006, 11:37 PM   #37
evlelf
Banned

Id rather not seperate the tyres and rims, sell as a whole, with 2 sets of tyres, the continentals are worth 950 a tyre!!! 2250 for the 19" rims and 2 sets of tyres, they were 3200 new plus nearly 4k worth of tyres.. so.. good deal eh?
evlelf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-04-2006, 11:40 PM   #38
evlelf
Banned

Im putting the sound system in my skyline at the moment, although i did say earlier to someone 1000 bucks, for wiring kit, subs, amps, and head unit... and im asking 450 for the boston acoustic speakers.

Wiring kit is all stinger pro.. including cap, 3 sets of rca's, lots of speaker cable, 0 guage power cable, 4 guage power cable, 8 guage power cable, fuse block, distrubution block. $1200 wiring kit new.
Old 12-04-2006, 11:43 PM   #39
evlelf
Banned

I will also add, the car is on Ebay, for 7500 now.. buy it now for 9k
Auction ends in 4 days, NOT INCLUDING STEREO. so nothing will be finalized until then, with the hope it can still be sold as a whole as its a shame to take it all apart. So for 4 more days, i will take offers on stuff. But nothing finalized.

In regards to the body kit, i would like that to go with the rolling shell.. if it comes to that. and im asking 1800 for rolling shell, body kit front spoiler and sideskirts are a full custom job, and new paint and window tint hence the price.
Old 13-04-2006, 02:07 AM   #40
2kool4u

Location: I live in my own little world, but it's alright, the people know me here

how much are you looking for for the whole stereo?
Old 13-04-2006, 01:57 PM   #41
EA18
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

ill give you 1300 for the whole stereo.
Old 13-04-2006, 07:37 PM   #42
evlelf
Banned

1450 im askin for stereo.. In the first post it says soundstream amp, i forgot to delete that!!! Soundstream got fried by battery acid and no longer works, I bought a kicker amp to replace it, so the amps are kicker and audioline.. i will give the soundstream amp to the buyer but it is seriously damaged
Old 13-04-2006, 11:58 PM   #43
EA18
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

hey would u be able to supply me with the speakers and amps code numbers so i can look them up and see if they are hwat im looking for and also wit the sub box would it fit in al el fairmont under the parcel shelf. thanx
Old 14-04-2006, 12:54 AM   #44
2kool4u

Location: I live in my own little world, but it's alright, the people know me here

$1450 is a bit out of my mates price range, must be top shelf equipment.
Old 14-04-2006, 10:55 AM   #45
evlelf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kool4u
$1450 is a bit out of my mates price range, must be top shelf equipment.
mate, the wiring kit is worth almost that much new. The head unit is still 950 in stores, the speakers were near a grand, .....then subs and amps, i cant just give this ИИИИ away.
Old 14-04-2006, 01:09 PM   #46
evlelf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA18
hey would u be able to supply me with the speakers and amps code numbers so i can look them up and see if they are hwat im looking for and also wit the sub box would it fit in al el fairmont under the parcel shelf. thanx

Im pretty sure the boot's are the same from eb to EL ??? is that right anybody?? so it should fit under the shelf yeah.. speakers are SL 65's i think, i'll have to check, they're at my work..
Old 14-04-2006, 01:22 PM   #47
EA18
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

ok well if you decide to sell the whole stereo instead of putting it in your skyline then i would be interesdted in purchasing it all. head unit, speakers, amps, subs and wires. thanx
Old 14-04-2006, 07:19 PM   #48
evlelf
Banned

Stereo is not on ebay for sale, and i've sold the skyline, 1450 cash and you can pick the stereo up tomorrow.
Inc full stinger wiring kit, 0 guage kit and 4 guage kit, pioneer head unit, audioline amp, kicker amp, boston acoustic speakers, sony xplod subs, in custom box for E series
Old 14-04-2006, 08:36 PM   #49
cjke.7777

I'm talking to mates and we're thinking about buying the whole package but a few questions

- if you were going to buy it would you try to fix the oil leaks in the bottom end, or replace the bottom end or leave the leaks (i'm not asking you to do it, i'm asking what you would recommend with your knowledge of your car)

- how much was spent on getting the bottom end to stage it is, like if i were to buy another bottom end, what was done on top of it and how much did each cost

- what tranny was in it originally? how long did it last with this set up?

- the photo's show two interiors, which comes with it?

- was it a street car, i realize you used it at the drags, but did you have it RWC'ed for yourself? if yes how long ago, i.e. how much extra stuff have you added since the RW.

- which part of melb, cause we would want to have a quick look through
cjke.7777 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-04-2006, 09:42 PM   #50
evlelf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTE_KELLY
I'm talking to mates and we're thinking about buying the whole package but a few questions

- if you were going to buy it would you try to fix the oil leaks in the bottom end, or replace the bottom end or leave the leaks (i'm not asking you to do it, i'm asking what you would recommend with your knowledge of your car)

- how much was spent on getting the bottom end to stage it is, like if i were to buy another bottom end, what was done on top of it and how much did each cost

- what tranny was in it originally? how long did it last with this set up?

- the photo's show two interiors, which comes with it?

- was it a street car, i realize you used it at the drags, but did you have it RWC'ed for yourself? if yes how long ago, i.e. how much extra stuff have you added since the RW.

- which part of melb, cause we would want to have a quick look through
ok, I'll answer your question in order...

The bottom end you would just replace, they are cheap as, and im sure if you ask around, theres people on fordforums GIVING away good bottom ends just to get rid of them. The bottom end in it at was completely standard, you dont need to change a thing on the new one, although obviously if you did upgrade things the car would perform a lot better. One upgrade i would suggest is dish pistons to lower the compression a bit more, to help with detonation, and so you can up the boost.

The tranny originally was a btr 4 speed, the standard box, the first one which was the tranny from brand new lasted 6 months with the turbo on! the second tranny, also a btr 4 speed stocker, lasted 2 months. A t5 manual, which you can get a full conversion for 1000, or less, i have been told will last a lot longer.

The interior is the red and black one, the other photo shows how it was originally!!!

The car was my everyday driver, street driven, been pulled over many times, never been in trouble. But im not selling with a rwc.

Im located at Chelsea heights, car is in mordialloc.. SE suburbs..
Old 15-04-2006, 05:59 PM   #51
evlelf
Banned

Just a reminder that the car finishes on ebay in 1 day... please bid, as im going away in 3 weeks and will not need it anymore!!! i would much rather it be sold as a whole!! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE%3AIT&rd=1