Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 18-07-2006, 02:00 PM   #1
NC_GHIA
FirstOnRaceDay

Default Audio boot layouts

Hey hows it going... any way I ahve noticed that some people at the forum have nice looking boot layouts and was just woundering were you get such things done....

And by the way I start my new job as a mechanic hand tomoro..... Just helping my mechanic out cause he needs it.... I am guessing it will be a great learning experence.. :evil_laug

NC_GHIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 08:24 PM   #2
Rmyers
Does Steve have a car?

I'm currently in the process of building my new install (nothing much to see atm, but here's a pic of my last layout...

I constructed that one by myself and got a mate to paint it in phantom purple...

"When Chuck Norris jumps into water, he does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris..."
Rmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2006, 10:54 PM   #3
ROOSTA
DFDFDF

Hey Guys,

Here is a pic of my old install:

I currently have the whole install minus gear for sale as the sale to a mate fell through.. PM me for more info or to make an offer.. I am looking for $400..

http://www.fordforums.com.au/photos/...cat=500&page=1

And here is a pic of my last install which is currently out of the car prepping for the National Comp in October..

http://www.fordforums.com.au/photos/...cat=500&page=1

I custom make all of my installs.. Saves lots of $$$ plus i reckon it is a form of art and a way to express yourself.. Yer fruity sounding i know.. But hey...

Let me know wat you guys think..

Cheers,
Nik
ROOSTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2006, 07:46 PM   #4
NC_GHIA
FirstOnRaceDay

Both very cool but I am just wondering about 'spare tyre' issues
NC_GHIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2006, 07:50 PM   #5
ROOSTA
DFDFDF

Hey..

Well my spare wheel stayed in the stock spot.. the one with 4 10" subs took 15 mins to get spare so it was good.. the new one is a hell lot more fun but still only 1 hour of work.. or ya can grab a RACV membership.. best money i spend every year.. LOL.. my car doesn't even have a spare wheel in it now..

Cheers,
Nik
ROOSTA is offline   Reply With Quote