Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 25-08-2006, 12:31 PM   #31
EFFalcon
Last warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTDHO
John, that last model needs BA bars, AU XR wheels and a blue bonnet!
the green EF has AU 1 XR's on it now
although its missing a headlight
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2006, 02:04 PM   #32
95frd

matchbox has a few smaller diecast ..hears a ebay link ..
http://search.stores.ebay.com/matchb...strkwZmatchbox

hope this helps ..
dave ..95frd ..
95frd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2006, 02:32 PM   #33
Simmo
White Lightning

if i could find an ed xr/sprint model i would galdly delve into my savings right now. espcially 1:43 as that size can fit in the useless* little hole beside the clock.

*which it seems i have proven to be not so useless, hrmm
Simmo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2006, 02:44 PM   #34
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT8
I have been to a couple of hobby stores and have asked if they have any modles of ford EA's through to EL's and all have said that they were never made. I really dont believe that, theres gota be some small scale collectables of the eb/el gt's or even the V8 supecars.

Does anyone know if any models of the e-series were made becuase i wouldnt mind just a base model eb to put in my room and if i could get a v8 fairmont in peacock green i would be really pleased.

cheers
mate 'games world' will have the two ef's that john showed, although i think one of them is mocha foam now. The biante website is good for finding things, even if you buy them somewhere else, as they're not cheap

CLICK HERE FOR THEM

Also most of the games world stores have books that they/you can look through to find current/future releases. Subscribe to the biante website and you get weekly emails telling you about new releases etc. I used to have a little 1:43 mercury BA GT on my dash in the mercury BA XR6 i had... never could find one in toxic though when i got the toxic BF. And i'm really wanting to find an EL for my current car's dash ;p

cheers

chris
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2006, 03:16 PM   #35
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

If anyone cares, here are some pictures of the models i've collected in my cabinet, most of them are 1:18..

From left to right,
Top Row: VY SS, FPV Pursuit, VW polo, VW Passatt
Next Row: BA1 XR8, BA1 GT, BA1 GTP
Next Row: various v8 supercars

-
excuse the bad photos and simpson figurine..

Also, below is the bottom section of the cabinet that has the less favoured items in it.. not sure why the xbox controllers are sitting there though..
-

-
The David Besnard AU below would have to be my favourite out of the v8 supercar range..
-

-
This acid rush pursuit ute is my faourite out of the non race spec models..
-

-
Below pic shows the only bits i have left to remind me of the BF XR6 :( (tailpipe and 'FALCON' badging) You can also see the 1:43 BA GT i used to have on the dash of the BA XR.
-

-
-

-
-
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post