Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 01-09-2006, 06:27 PM   #1
BI6TIM
SnortPerformance.com

Default Kelvin's Brock goes to Aspley

Well I'm proud to report that Kelvin's brock is registered and driving! It has only one thing left to get done before the racing starts, and that's a proper dyno tune. It has a good enough tune in it now to be driveable (a BIG thanks to Malakai for that), but for it to make any real power it needs to be tuned properly.

Never the less, it's good to see it on the road again after 2.5 long years.
I have some photo's here but they aren't so good (phone camera).

BI6TIM is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-09-2006, 06:39 PM   #2
Rollin
Banned

The engine bay on that thing is absolutely beautiful - I wasn't so sure about the silver and orange in pictures I saw on here a month or so back, but seeing that in the metal...its unreal!

The manifold, thermostat housing and extractors in particular look amazing - the finish on them is smooth as silk.

It really has come up a treat, as they say.
Rollin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-09-2006, 06:44 PM   #3
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It looked great under the bonnet and sounded awesome when he started it (even if I did need an explanation as to why it was doing what it did at the beginning e )
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-09-2006, 07:02 PM   #4
snypereb
[EBGLT]

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Nice looking brock thats two brock ea's that i have seen now

Become an E-Series Owners Club Member Today!
http://eseries.com.au/index.php/membership/
snypereb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-09-2006, 01:15 AM   #5
XRated
Shoot.

Looking forward to some time slips

20V Turbo

XRated is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-09-2006, 10:57 AM   #6
BI6TIM
SnortPerformance.com

Yeah the car deffinately demands respect and well done to Kelvin for all his hard work. All those things that Rolin gave a mention as outstanding, Kelvin did himself in addition to painting the engine bay and rewiring the engine bay himself.

You guys can probably expect to see some power figures and time slips in about a month or two. I'll keep ya's posted.
BI6TIM is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-09-2006, 11:52 AM   #7
Eu-GenixX
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

kelvin? that name sounds familiar..

i'm sure i sold my first EA to a guy named kelvin who was building a brock.
it was a white 5 speed.. with MMM bodykit.. but the front was broken.. and "special edition" sticker on the back of it... oh.. and the fuel pump was hooked up to the tail lights.. heh...

i didn't want to sell that car.. :(

oh.. and the brock looks tops..
Eu-GenixX is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post