Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 11:22 AM   #31
Dezza
Parts bin special

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbarian
I thought this was a two seater?

Well i do know 350Z is a two seater though, if they add on another two seats at the back in 370Z it's sure to win some buyers.
Nope, leave it 2 seater. As Rev28K said, the Infiniti G35/G37 is basically a 4 seater version.

Daily 2014 SZII Territory diesel - basic runabout

Previous Cars 1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - Tickford engine, 5 speed, SVO wheels, bodykit, much more
2000 AUII Fairmont - XR wheels, Ghia interior
2010 FG XR50T ute - XR8 bonnet, Streetfighter intake
Old 01-11-2008, 11:38 AM   #32
mcnews
Trev

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Trev has owned several boosted fords and has really contributed a lot of info on them. His posts in the bike section are also very helpful. I think he should be recognised as a technical contributor. 

I went test driving 350Z honestly thinking I would buy one but just found the drive quite uninspiring and very unsportscarlike in my opinion. It just didn't do it for me. It just didn't click for me for some reason, it didn't feel like a true light and agile sportscar which if it was very powerful I could have lived with but it didn't even have that going for it. This is only my opinion and is no big diss on the car, it no doubt floats the boat of many and all power to em. Perhaps I expected too much. Hopefully the new one has that excitement and tactile feel that I found a bit lacking in the current model.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:39 AM   #33
chich
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Externally i'd taken the 350 over this thing any day. Doesn't look good at all..

Interior wise it looks like they've definitely taken a step forward. Nissan's finally put inserts into the door trims so you don't look at a slab of plastic!
Old 03-11-2008, 04:49 PM   #34
LOCO XP
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
The 240Z was a sports car, the 300ZX was a bloated 4 seat coupe like a monaro not a sports car as you have stated.
Sorry mate, the following:

"they lost the plot styling wise in my opinion with the 300ZX.....oversized and
bloated to really fall in with the Z-series history"...

sounds like the same thing as you're saying, I definately wouldn't call it a sports car.
Old 29-11-2008, 10:07 AM   #35
stockel
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Am i correct in thinking that road tests of the 370 may be online on mon? I read this somewhere could be rubbish though.
I didn't really like some of the detailing at first bit now i love the overall look of the car it has grown on me. Besides I am equally concerned with the performance of the car.
Old 24-08-2009, 12:39 AM   #36
barbarian
Banned

Must see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HaOmpXU9Qo

and the new Nismo version of 370z

0-100km/h in 4.7 secs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr4nOickyDo
Old 24-08-2009, 01:51 AM   #37
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

it looks like a decent sports car , here is road test http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4dzg...1&feature=fvwp
Closed Thread