Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 06-04-2005, 08:52 PM   #31
Damo
Banned

Who was the "Go buy a hOlden!" Comment dirrected at.? If it was me, then No! mum has one, it's fully sik!!

You don't love Ea Cars, they love you ? riiiiiiiight.

Dude?

haha BoZZa, that's what i was sayin.
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2005, 09:01 PM   #32
John_LS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damo
Who was the "Go buy a hOlden!" Comment dirrected at.? If it was me, then No! mum has one, it's fully sik!!

You don't love Ea Cars, they love you ? riiiiiiiight.
LMAO damo. yeah if it was directed at me, my dad has a VS and that thing has broken down more than my ED so ill be right.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2005, 09:05 PM   #33
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

Let's try keep this remotely on topic guys. We can do without the drama.
ilsautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2005, 09:58 PM   #34
InitialD
Low and Loud

people People! Sheesh!

AS jack said, lets keep the fights outta here about EA Vs EB/ED or whatever.

I would like to make one point thou Davway
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davway
infact if your Ea is so damn good then why did you have to go strip it of all Ea parts and make it like a Eb2?
for anyone with half a brain they would easily be able to figure out it is a cheaper and better option to go buy an Eb-d instead of trying build one from scratch using an Ea.
I know this was directed at "jedaar" but As i have done the same i feel that did also have a go at me. IF i could have afforded a EB2 or ED Fairmont at the time I purchasing my EA, I would have. But my EA was $350 and a decent EB2/ED Fairmont Was $5000 or so, and ive had alot of fun doing the mods,etc and love it when people come up to me and say what a great job ive done. So If you wanna buy a EA and turn it into a EDXR6, go for it, Wanna turn it into a EB Ghia? Go for it. So :P lol

1993 Ford Falcon XR6 Poly Green Stationwagon - 4.0 I6, Auto, 3:45LSD, All the usual XR6 Stuff but in a wagon :
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2005, 10:19 PM   #35
LUXO_8
windsor user

i agree with you mick, i get a kick out of modding my car....its fun, sometimes challenging, but fun none the less

the cowling makes heaps of difference to the look of the car... cant wait till its finished.

i think im going to keep the original EA wipermotor, and remould the shape of the cover so it fits nicley.....

ill see once the new screen is in...
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-04-2005, 08:20 AM   #36
EFFalcon
Last warning

i wonder if i should put EA cowling on my EF
wonder how it'd look!
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-04-2005, 10:33 AM   #37
InitialD
Low and Loud

john, i wont even dignify that with an answer LMAO :P

1993 Ford Falcon XR6 Poly Green Stationwagon - 4.0 I6, Auto, 3:45LSD, All the usual XR6 Stuff but in a wagon :
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-04-2005, 01:15 PM   #38
XRated
Shoot.

WTF?! LOL!

Didn't you read the whole thread before you posted the first couple of times? Get a life you tool.

Hey Mick, did I mention you should just buy an EBII? :

20V Turbo

XRated is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-04-2005, 02:23 PM   #39
OED666
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

the post i made was completely useless to the thread...