Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 14-09-2006, 05:52 PM   #31
needfordspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYETZR
have a ford and holden cruise at same place/time and we see wat happens
That's not a bad idea, having a Ford and Holden joint cruise i'm up for it has to be all in good fun though, and only friendly rivalry :
1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Cooler|Sports ryder shocks|Pedders lows|Resprayed|Microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Turbo grind cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 Conversion|Built bottom end|Custom plenum|10.6@125MPH
needfordspeed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 05:52 PM   #32
GCFordChic
I love AU XR8s

Quote:
You guys are sad argueing about your holden Vs Ford **** why dont use get it over and done with will have a ford and holden cruise at same place/time and we see wat happens

Is that a suggestion of ILLEGAL street racing?

FPV & XR Owners Club of Qld
Want more info on our club?
fpvxrqldinfo@gmail.com
or see our Club Section

My Garage:
AU II XR8 Sedan "Lil T"
Hyundai i30 SR
yeah baby!
GCFordChic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 05:54 PM   #33
badbt1
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCFordChic
Is that a suggestion of ILLEGAL street racing?
he never said that geezzus
badbt1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 05:54 PM   #34
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
You guys are sad argueing about your holden Vs Ford **** why dont use get it over and done with will have a ford and holden cruise at same place/time and we see wat happens

Funny you should say that.. that is exactly what is being planned at the moment for Queensland...

Both Fords and Holdens together for the one cause (charity)...

but I do believe that there will be an incredible mix of Fords and Holdens together this Sunday - the Cruise in honour of Peter Brock...
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 05:55 PM   #35
badbt1
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by needfordspeed
That's not a bad idea, having a Ford and Holden joint cruise i'm up for it has to be all in good fun though, and only friendly rivalry :
i like the idea too i think it would be great
Old 14-09-2006, 05:55 PM   #36
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Quote:

i think the point is, 99% of people on here couldn't give a rats **** who's cars are faster, brighter, louder, or whatever the hell. i could have bought vlt's if i'd wanted to, i could have bought an xr6t if i wanted to. i didn't, i buy what i want at the time. if the real reason for starting this thread is because you're 'genuinely' interested in coming (which i doubt) then yay for you, if not, this is probably a good time to move on with your lives.
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 05:55 PM   #37
EYETZR
Starter Motor

some of use argueing about VLs use are so selfish use just wish you had a turbo car and holden only has produce 1 good one so we drive these
EYETZR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 05:56 PM   #38
EFFalcon
Last warning

EYETZR: Relax, this thread isnt about bagging VL's

i do wish ford had produced more turbo E-Series, i know i'd be wanting one.
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 05:57 PM   #39
EYETZR
Starter Motor

nah just stupid and people deleting my quote....wtf is that
Old 14-09-2006, 05:57 PM   #40
badbt1
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94EDGhia
yeah come on the cruises all though the vl is a holden i dont mind them and they are the loudest doesing car i know of. itll be sick. but not to offend u vls arent that quick in stock form a guy at work has one with just exhaust front mount and t3/t4 turbo and high stall auto and i give him a run for his money b4 i put my new head and cam in.
cheers josh.
yeah i do agree with you josh maybe you should line me up tho then i will show you what i have hehehehe nothing you can get info on our website about me tho
Old 14-09-2006, 05:57 PM   #41
Kenaz
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
have a ford and holden cruise at same place/time and we see wat happens and will have a run off too show all holdens and fords whos better by the turnout as well?
We've done that before. Back in the very early days of this club we had a joint cruise with CCC. There were too many heros from both clubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels Nov 02
It's suave, more subtle, and yet no less stirring. In fact, the boosted Ford is more polished than any big sedan Australia has ever produced. It's just so damn good, it makes the SS feel crude... Ignore the WRX. Forget the E49. Falcon XR6 Turbo is king.
Kenaz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 05:58 PM   #42
EYETZR
Starter Motor

yeh nah that cool just stop giving it to us about our holdens man and we should make a good cruise linked together? what do use reakon?
Old 14-09-2006, 05:58 PM   #43
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

isn't there a VSS mini meet tonight ? why don't you people go to that and stop arguing on here... i might go too.
Old 14-09-2006, 05:59 PM   #44
EYETZR
Starter Motor

man petrol aint cheap lol
Old 14-09-2006, 05:59 PM   #45
EFFalcon
Last warning

Quote:
nah just stupid and people deleting my quote....wtf is that
I deleted any reference that could be considered an attempt to organise an illegal street race between the 2 makes.
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 06:00 PM   #46
badbt1
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantz
i think the point is, 99% of people on here couldn't give a rats **** who's cars are faster, brighter, louder, or whatever the hell. i could have bought vlt's if i'd wanted to, i could have bought an xr6t if i wanted to. i didn't, i buy what i want at the time. if the real reason for starting this thread is because you're 'genuinely' interested in coming (which i doubt) then yay for you, if not, this is probably a good time to move on with your lives.
OMG what is wrong with you, did you not read the thread i only started when i was started upon i only replied when i got a stupid comment or was that not evidant to you
Old 14-09-2006, 06:00 PM   #47
EYETZR
Starter Motor

nah thats cool dont worry about it bud
Old 14-09-2006, 06:01 PM   #48
needfordspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

Nah i reckon a joint cruise is a good idea, we'll do it, i'm up for helping organise it and stuff, Jjm and Adz are you guys up for this? You guys seem to be the cruise masters lol.
1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Cooler|Sports ryder shocks|Pedders lows|Resprayed|Microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Turbo grind cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 Conversion|Built bottom end|Custom plenum|10.6@125MPH
needfordspeed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 06:01 PM   #49
badbt1
Starter Motor

Quote:
isn't there a VSS mini meet tonight ? why don't you people go to that and stop arguing on here... i might go too.
whats you people???? get out of my thread if you have nothing nice to say

anyways i gotta go to work il be back 2moro on it hopefully some attitudes will change overnight

i hope to come back and see a change
Old 14-09-2006, 06:02 PM   #50
Kenaz
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
yeh nah that cool just stop giving it to us about our holdens man and we should make a good cruise linked together? what do use reakon?
I'd be more than happy to go to a joint cruise mate. I appreciate nice cars from any make. Infact my last car was a modified VS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels Nov 02
It's suave, more subtle, and yet no less stirring. In fact, the boosted Ford is more polished than any big sedan Australia has ever produced. It's just so damn good, it makes the SS feel crude... Ignore the WRX. Forget the E49. Falcon XR6 Turbo is king.
Kenaz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 06:03 PM   #51
EYETZR
Starter Motor

yeh well wat we going to do we gonna do it?
Old 14-09-2006, 06:05 PM   #52
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbt1
whats you people???? get out of my thread if you have nothing nice to say

anyways i gotta go to work il be back 2moro on it hopefully some attitudes will change overnight

i hope to come back and see a change
are you having some sort of difficulty understanding my typing or something ? you asked when the next meet is, there's a VSS one tonight, get a clue. It was a suggestion, in order to answer your question ? Seemed pretty logical to me.
Old 14-09-2006, 06:06 PM   #53
badbt1
Starter Motor

Quote:
are you having some sort of difficulty understanding my typing or something ? you asked when the next meet is, there's a VSS one tonight, get a clue. It was a suggestion, in order to answer your question ? Seemed pretty logical to me.
_ sure you were
Old 14-09-2006, 06:07 PM   #54
Rmyers
Does Steve have a car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFFalcon
EYETZR: Relax, this thread isnt about bagging VL's

i do wish ford had produced more turbo E-Series, i know i'd be wanting one.
Were just gunna haveto settle with building them ourselves...:P

"When Chuck Norris jumps into water, he does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris..."
Rmyers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 06:08 PM   #55
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbt1
_ sure you were
well are you going to go ?? i'll come along if you are, it's in the northern suburbs..
Old 14-09-2006, 06:08 PM   #56
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

I don't see a problem with VLs cruising with us. It'll only be the idiots (from both camps) who'll cause trouble. I'm sure VL drivers would feel the same about E-Series tagalongs at future cruises of theirs.

*off topic question* are there any turbo/TT V8 Fords or Holdens that dose? Would make an interesting sound indeed...
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 06:10 PM   #57
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmyers
Were just gunna haveto settle with building them ourselves...:P
Ford ftw! :P
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 06:13 PM   #58
Rmyers
Does Steve have a car?

Bloody hell, all i haveto do is hit the refrsh button everytime i read this thread and there are like 10 new posts. Once i get through them i hit refresh, and another ten pop up lol :P

"When Chuck Norris jumps into water, he does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris..."
Rmyers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 06:14 PM   #59
AdzT3-146
own the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by needfordspeed
Nah i reckon a joint cruise is a good idea, we'll do it, i'm up for helping organise it and stuff, Jjm and Adz are you guys up for this? You guys seem to be the cruise masters lol.
I'm always up for a cruise gilly ;) :P.

If we can get enough support from both here, and the guys over at CT then i can't see the harm in having a joint club cruise.
It would be a good thing i think, It would show that we can be mature and work through our differences and preferences and go for a cruise together.
Because at the end of the day that's what it's all about.

We all love our cars and we all love cruising.
T3 TE50 #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNR8D
Id rather date a goat with syphilous then drive a maloo.
AdzT3-146 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 06:19 PM   #60
Kenster

Quote:
there arent much different between Ford and Holden apart from alot of younger people seem to buy them since they are cheap to become some type heros, I had attend a Holden mini meet, hopefully sunday cruise wouldnt any trouble and someway of police been alerted so it will go smoothly whehter is undercover or uniform car.

hopefully no heroing on saturday night as well
Kenster is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post