Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 30-01-2007, 01:50 PM   #31
FRDXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I think its great that fordforums now has its own resident copper to help out with road/car related issues. I know a few are regular visitors on other car forums and they proviode a lot of valuable info for those clubs.

What are your plans for the ED?
FRDXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 01:55 PM   #32
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRDXR6
I think its great that fordforums now has its own resident copper to help out with road/car related issues. I know a few are regular visitors on other car forums and they proviode a lot of valuable info for those clubs.
Yes and no.

He will have to be careful about what he says, im sure he knows the laws inside out but be careful what you choose to listen to, its not going to be gospel.

But for general things, and advice, its fantastic to have a member of the force on the boards, and in the e series section of all places..LOL

So, whos game enough to make a turbo thread now? :
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 02:27 PM   #33
EL XR8

Well i would more than likely call you mate, if i met you. It would never be in any sarcastic tone, but thats just it, i don't know your name, so you are automatically given the 'mate' name.
A question about the traffic lights. So if i drive through an intersection with the lights on amber and you booked me. Why/How would you book me as it is not against the law?
Cause as far as i knew, and the way the red light cameras work, you wont be booked unless you are entering the line across the road into an intersection when the light is red.
If i were to slam my brakes on, because the light went amber, is just ridiculous, and extremely dangerous.
I was just after some clarification.
Also, you would get the same, and no more respect than anyone else on these forums from me. If someone is a tool or a ********, you'd lose my respect pretty quickly. I've met a lot of good and a lot of bad coppers who have a chip on their shoulder. Thats all.
But its good to hear from a Copper, that seems like a decent bloke off the bat.
EL XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 03:27 PM   #34
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

I thought lights couldnt be red or blue because they are emergency colours.....
And, are hoon laws applicable on private property?

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 03:53 PM   #35
Ozfords
Girls! Drink! ****! ****!

Another cop with an ED!

I'm from the New South Wales Constabulary.

I've never come out officially, but there you go, here I am.

I agree 100% with SDKC, when you are pulled over:
- Step 1 pull over safely when you see the flashing lights.
- Step 2 STAY IN YOUR CAR. So many cops have been killed by crooks jumping out and onto us.
- Step 3 Roll down your window or tell us when you're opening your door, next time someone opens a door on me with traffic centimetres behind me, I'm slamming that door closed again.
- Step 4 YES we can pull you over and breath test you and ask you for your license.
- Step 5 Be courteous and we'll be nice back, except for the power hungry idiots that inhabit the Force, if you cop one of them, just take it and forget about it. We don't like them either.

IF YOU COP A TICKET. Take it like a pro and dispose of it using one of the options on the back. They are your ONLY avenues to address your grievances.

With the new Alcolyzers, where we ask you to count to 10 or for your address, don't wrap your lips around them. It's disgusting, just talk into them. You only do that to the ones with the tube.

HAVE FUN!

1993 ED Fairmont Sedan - I6 - Colbalt Blue
- XH Snorkel
- Superlow Kings Springs and KYB Shocks
- Cross Drilled and Slotted DBA front Discs
- 18" pre-AU GT-P Alloy Wheels
- Ford Original Bootlid Spoiler
Ozfords is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 04:09 PM   #36
Christiaan
Tuned @ Pitlane Frankston

I got out of my car for a copper after being pulled up for doing an obscene speed on the highway out of pakenam. I was driving out there to Wellhella (spelling), overtaking a truck a bit too quickly on the two lane highway.

Anyway, it was a TMU copper, and I got out of my car and stood at the back of the car. This was because it was around the time that the police were killed standing on the road at a drivers window, so i thought I'd do a courteous thing and get out, hands in full view, and walk towards the back of the car. He appreciated it, actually thanked me for it.

Every copper is different, just gotta pray you don't get pulled over by ones that drive ED's, because you won't be able to get out of the car, call them mate, or show them respect by calling them sir! :P

Are you based around Hastings/Mornington SDKC? Or further up at Frankston?

I live on the peninsula, like EFFalcon. We're both quite scared now!
BA MKII XR6 Turbo, 6sp Manual - Vibe purple, Premium sound, Sports leather, BA XR8 wheels, Koni adjustable suspension, Nizpro v/springs, Walbro in-tank pump, Siemens 60lb injectors, Process West stage 1 intercooler, Mal Wood 11" Option 3 clutch, Tripod gauges, Custom Mainlube T56 gearbox oil, ETM turbo oil feed line, Typhoon intake, BMC Panel filter, Turbosmart BOV, Tuned by Pit Lane Performance - 300.4rwkw @ 12psi
Christiaan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 04:12 PM   #37
El_Poochino

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDKC
This one not so sure as different states have slightly varying rules.

As far as I am aware, you drive to the conditions of your Victorian licence. Display your Victorian 'P' plates and drive at the limits that you are set for a Victorian probationary licence.

A NSW probationary driver would drive to the conditions of their NSW licence in Victoria.
Thanks,

I've been asking around and have had diffrent answers from the NSW boys in blue(for the speed limit). It's easy to play it safe with the speed. But playing it safe with the P plates would make my car look pretty poxy, adorned with 15 diffrent P plates.
El_Poochino is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 05:08 PM   #38
SDKC
To punish and enslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFairmontGhia
SDKC do you have many plans for your ED, can you see yourself aspiring to the work of other e-series members??

You have told us to avoid getting on the bad side of an officer who is just doing his job, do you have any other helpful hints in getting on the good side??

Do you know of many other officers/sites working with the forums?
I'd love to mod the ED a bit, it's all a question of cash at the moment.

I only know a collegue of mine who drives a rice burner who has done the same sort of post on his club forums, due to the over-exposed media interest.
SDKC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 05:10 PM   #39
SDKC
To punish and enslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFFalcon
ooh, you're local to my area.
don't scare me ;D

Welcome aboard!!
That's where I live and I try not to work where I live.
Old 30-01-2007, 05:17 PM   #40
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
As you have said, be polite.
And I'm guessing that's why i dont have any drama's.

With your ride and stuff hope it all comes together for you, and the forum rules are that, any new coppers are placed in charge of the donut supply at the next drag day, as this role needs some one who can keep the rif raf away from the prized possesions and important things on the day.

Cheers
Pete

Last edited by DOC; 30-01-2007 at 05:28 PM.
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 05:28 PM   #41
SDKC
To punish and enslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL XR8
A question about the traffic lights. So if i drive through an intersection with the lights on amber and you booked me. Why/How would you book me as it is not against the law?
Cause as far as i knew, and the way the red light cameras work, you wont be booked unless you are entering the line across the road into an intersection when the light is red.
If i were to slam my brakes on, because the light went amber, is just ridiculous, and extremely dangerous.
I was just after some clarification.
I'll quote from our Penalty notice book (which is the wording that goes on the tickets) the offence comes from the Road Rules

Road Rule 52(2) Fail to obey yellow traffic light or arrow, fail to stop at the stop line or if no stop line the traffic lights before entering the intersection.

Road Rule 61(2) - enter an intersection against red or yellow lights that changed to red or yellow while the driver was stopped and had not entered the intersection.

These two are the only amber light offences along with many other variations on red lights all worth $215 and 3 points.

Again it's an interpretation, the red light camera isn't set to take amber photos because the camera cannot see the situation. However if you were 500 metres away and had plenty of time to stop (or at least slow down) at the amber light and you still go through it, you may get booked. (Remember attitude.)

The only way you can get an amber ticket is from a person, not a machine, so we will see the situation in which you went through the amber. We can see that if you hit the brakes you may have caused an accident etc...

This is also why the fixed red light cameras now have speed cameras. To try and stop motorists speeding up to get through the amber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL XR8
Also, you would get the same, and no more respect than anyone else on these forums from me. If someone is a tool or a ********, you'd lose my respect pretty quickly. I've met a lot of good and a lot of bad coppers who have a chip on their shoulder. Thats all.
But its good to hear from a Copper, that seems like a decent bloke off the bat.
That's all I ask.
Old 30-01-2007, 05:32 PM   #42
SDKC
To punish and enslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuresm58
I got out of my car for a copper after being pulled up for doing an obscene speed on the highway out of pakenam. I was driving out there to Wellhella (spelling), overtaking a truck a bit too quickly on the two lane highway.

Anyway, it was a TMU copper, and I got out of my car and stood at the back of the car. This was because it was around the time that the police were killed standing on the road at a drivers window, so i thought I'd do a courteous thing and get out, hands in full view, and walk towards the back of the car. He appreciated it, actually thanked me for it.

Every copper is different, just gotta pray you don't get pulled over by ones that drive ED's, because you won't be able to get out of the car, call them mate, or show them respect by calling them sir! :P

Are you based around Hastings/Mornington SDKC? Or further up at Frankston?

I live on the peninsula, like EFFalcon. We're both quite scared now!
I laugh at your ED comment.

Like I said to EFFalcon, you are safe as I live up the peninsula, don't work there.

I do work in the south east suburbs though.
Old 30-01-2007, 05:53 PM   #43
oneredED
need more boost

Very interesting thread... one of the few decent threads on here in recent times

First of all, welcome!

I would also like to say something in regards to the "mate" thing. I grew up in "the sticks" I guess, where we actually know all the coppers etc, and because of that I have always referred to officers as "mate". It must be the way I say it (I don't know), but as soon as I say hello first eg. "G'day mate, how's ya day been?" the officer instantly seems to relax? Does it help to treat you like anyone else I would meet, I mean obviously there is respect there, but in a casual sort of attitude? (unless having committed an offence, i mean more for RBT's)
Stops due to: bendix, DBA
Shifter connected to: T5 manual
Power from: ???
Interior: velour and woodgrain
Cost: stuff all :P
oneredED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 07:51 PM   #44
JUZXR8
Hmmmmm

hey SKDC,

I think it is great that you have come out and cleared alot of things up for us all. I also think it will be great to have a member who is a known police officer to ask for a bit of advice here and there!

wlcome aboard!
JUZXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 07:52 PM   #45
Rmyers
Does Steve have a car?

Quote:
I do work in the south east suburbs though.
Dammit....

"When Chuck Norris jumps into water, he does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris..."
Rmyers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 07:55 PM   #46
kyro_02
V8 wannaabeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmyers
Dammit....
do you have somthing to hide........... :
kyro_02 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 08:00 PM   #47
Rmyers
Does Steve have a car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyro_02
do you have somthing to hide........... :
Of course not :

"When Chuck Norris jumps into water, he does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris..."
Rmyers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 08:04 PM   #48
EDXR6T

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneredED
Very interesting thread... one of the few decent threads on here in recent times

First of all, welcome!

I would also like to say something in regards to the "mate" thing. I grew up in "the sticks" I guess, where we actually know all the coppers etc, and because of that I have always referred to officers as "mate". It must be the way I say it (I don't know), but as soon as I say hello first eg. "G'day mate, how's ya day been?" the officer instantly seems to relax? Does it help to treat you like anyone else I would meet, I mean obviously there is respect there, but in a casual sort of attitude? (unless having committed an offence, i mean more for RBT's)
I act the same way jared

Every time ive been pulled over I treat them like anyone else id meet during the day.

I still insure that there is respect but it all comes down to the treat them the way you would like to be treated thing and its visa versa not just one way.
EDXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 08:27 PM   #49
BRADMAN
BA Mk2 XR6 Turbo

my response is simple....

WHY CANT THERE BE MORE POLICE LIKE YOU!!

the number 1 reason i dislike police is because in all the times ive been pulled over....about 6 in 4yrs. ive only had 1 nice cop. the others have been all attitute n rudeness & looking for something to get me on.....might i add in all the times pulled over.....only once was it for a reason (red neons) all other times have been grog tests (all clear of course)

ohh i should add, my uncle was a copper. and im always nice without any attitude...even when they become.....yes that term again "pigs"

brad

Blue Power Airbox, Sunroof, Typhoon Wheels, Brembos, Prem Sound, Momo Chunky Wheel, Genuine FPV Gauge Holder, Whiteline Swaybars, Lowered, Tinted Windows, 60lb Injectors, Plazmaman Cooler, Hot Side & Under Battery Pipes, 4" Dump & Cat, Process West Surge Tank & Bosch 044, Turbo Inline Oil Filter
BRADMAN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 09:53 PM   #50
EL_Fairmont

Quote:
Don't tell me I should be out catching real criminals instead of picking on you driving your car home.
Of course not.
Unfortunately there's a few of your lot that really disgrace the police force.

Take for instance one that pulled me up the other day. In the end I had to ask where his station was and who his senior officer was, I'm taking him to court and I won't stop until he's been given the sack. NOBODY has a right to harass me, not even someone who wears a uniform who thinks they're the Almighty God himself.

Quote:
As I've said, all coppers are different.
That's true, because everybody is different. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of idiots who drive police cars who think they've got a right to be GOD. Just because you wear a uniform and went to an academy doesn't give you the right to insult people, treat them like garbage, harass them or act all high and mighty. If i get pulled over and I'm doing the wrong thing, I accept the person is there to do a job and that's to write me a ticket and/or give me a warning.

I won't tolerate personal abuse, stand over tactics or harassment from someone who treats me like scum (especially people who shouldn't be doing a job that gives someone such responsibility.)

Quote:
. Do not think you know my job and what I am best spending my time doing better than I do.
But, by the same token I'd hope you wouldn't automatically assume the driver of the vehicle you've pulled over hates you or wants to act like a smartarse towards you. I know whenever I get pulled over, I'm ALWAYS nice to the copper because if you're not, the chances of you getting a ticket increase insanely. I will always be respectful and pleasant to the copper, I won't call them sir < I refuse to do that, it's the principle of the matter. I'll call them by whatever their title is, constable/etc is but I don't call anyone sir. Nobody is necessarily any higher up the human-existence ladder than the next person. Same goes in any situation.

Quote:
- Don't get out of your car, that puts me on the defensive straight away. I don't know if you are planning on assaulting me, running away, or even trying to get in front of traffic to commit suicide.
Sometimes people feel too anxious sitting in their cars waiting for you to come to the door. The last time I got pulled over (for one of those pick on p platers nights ohh.. i mean "random" stops) I got out of my car in 10 seconds and said g'day to the copper and waited for him to get out of his cruiser and explain to me how he just happened to randomly pull me over in traffic.

There are plenty of good coppers out there who are respectful and DECENt. I've been pulled over about 9 times in the last year and a half (once for doing something wrong, the other times all randomly) On two occasions, I was pulled over by very nice coppers (even the one who gave me a ticket) who weren't rude and were quite polite and respectful. Two or three other times I've been pulled over by someone who just was looking for a reaction probably... and the other times I've copped the rudest, most arrogant law enforcers in all of Victoria.

The last copper to pull me over didn't think I was going to take what he did any further because I was driving in the rough end of town where nobody has any money, so he must of thought I wouldn't of had the finances to take it further.... big mistake. I'm sick and tired of getting picked on by the police, who seem to have nothing better to do than get their jollies by pulling people over and being rude to them and/or giving them a hard time. . < It's these type of coppers that DISGRACE the Police Force.

Last edited by EL_Fairmont; 30-01-2007 at 10:16 PM.
EL_Fairmont is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2007, 10:14 PM   #51
poomba
xc - my other love

wow, this has gotten some attention...

Firstly welcome, and thanks for all your help...

i gues like all i only have one real winge... so here goes

I have every respect for the police, and the work they do.. their job must be the most underpaid job around for the things they have to go through. i (sure you have heard this before) have a good friend rather high in the force, and a few interested in joining...
You work mornington i gather?? the one thing i can't help, as you mention earlier is to stereo type just a little... and thus my experience as follows...

i was pulled over about a year ago for speeding. and was prepared to cop it on the chin, the officer (on a motorbike) did everything as he should.. until i got out of the car...
The officers attitude changed dramatically when he saw my work uniform, he went from slagging me (i hadn't even said anything yet) to being my best mate. Why?? lets just say that my work back then may have had a little bargaining power. far be it for me to mention a bribe, in fact he said the following...

"i tell you what mate, i'll let you go this time. i'll be in tomorrow to pick up a (item), and i don't think it will cost me anything.. do we have an agreement?"

any moron will say yes, my point is: what example is this? bent cops bending the law to suit?? and he had every intention of handing over a ticket before hand... this i gathered from being called a "moronic little ******"

your thoughts?? (and yes he showed up the next day for free stuff... but i wasn't working that day!!)

cheers.

apparently pretty fast - 400rwkw BF xr6t!

FG F6 bottom end - GTX3582 - Nizpro 4" exhaust - Nizpro cooler - plazmaman intake - piping - plenum - batt relocation - injectors - surge &044 pump - valve work & valve springs - XCAL
poomba is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-01-2007, 12:04 AM   #52
FairmontEL
Driftin shopping trolleys

i have my own share of cop whinging stories but seriously guys its not this guys fault what others have done... its like him coming on here and whinging that some car enthusiasts do burnouts and are out of control and trash video stores... LOL

in saying that i feel for everyone! LOL

04 BA XR6T ute
FairmontEL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-01-2007, 12:22 AM   #53
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Finally someone with some logic to the thread, thankyou
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-01-2007, 12:40 AM   #54
SDKC
To punish and enslave

Default Follow-up

I've tried to answer everyone's questions, if I haven't then I will, I may need to look something up at work.

I thought I would follow up on this thread though.

Thanks for the response and the warm welcome and honestly I don't mind the stories of I got pulled over by this and that cause whenever any copper goes to a party/outing etc.. where you don't know everyone (say a partners Xmas turn) and they find out what you do for a job, you get the same stories from them face to face.

It's also interesting on my end to hear about the "other" side of the fence. Now I think, have I ****ed anyone off in a way that if they were on a forum on a thread like this are they complaining about me.

Which brings me to pet peeves. Every copper (that I know) has a pet peeve offence. Me: Unregistered. I have to pay $1000 (me and mrs) every year and so should you. Don't let anyone off that, No excuse. There is no 28 day grace period anymore and hasn't been since about 1995. (That's the main excuse I get.) and then to a lesser extent mobile phones - used to be no 1 but that was when I was riding a CBR900 to work everyday and nearly getting cleaned up each morning by people not paying attention.

Other copper pet peeves - 1 member I used to work with kids not in seatbelt
Another - Parked not facing direction of travel. Yes it is an offence.
That's just the varying degree of some coppers pet peeves, if you have been intercepted by a copper for his/her pet peeve offence (and you won't know and don't ask them. I can see it now - "A copper on the forum I go to told us about pet peeve offences, is this yours?"), just smile and nod. _

For those asking about the ED about all I can afford at the moment is some club stickers and the number plate surrounds (which reminds me I must get on that list.)

For Polyal - The brother thing is an old school copper term cause back what 35 years ago the coppers were referred to as "the brotherhood". We call each other brother, so we don't like members of the public calling us that.

The TMU - Well what can I say. From my experiance with the toggies is that 99.9% of them are Holden boys/girls. Can't speak for the western suburbs toggies cause I never met any of them or had any dealings with them, but if they are out in the XR6/8 then that's a bad start to their day anyway cause they copped the Ford. I'm not saying this is the reason for E series or any other Fords being picked on, but you may have to make your own interpretation.

The coppers that are getting shirty about being asked for their name, rank and registered number (we don't have a number on our badge, but average joe doesn't know that but now you guys do.) I don't understand why. It's a requirement to give name, rank, number and station to anyone that requests it in writing. I have seen some coppers point to their name tag and go it's here, but what are you going to do. used:

Lastly for the under 26 drivers. Be aware that new legislation is in stating that drivers under the age of 26 must carry their licence or it's a go to court offence. They are trying to make it a ticket, but at the moment it's go to court. So this will be an attitude test situation during the intercept if you are not carrying your licence.

I could write more, but this may be boring for you.
Old 31-01-2007, 12:49 AM   #55
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Well Well Damo, long time coming, but I gather you didnt see my post
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-01-2007, 12:58 AM   #56
LUXO_8
windsor user

welcome mate.....
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-01-2007, 01:35 AM   #57
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

hi SDKC, welcome to the forums. pretty sound advice you're offering there. I know this might sound like a stupid question, but, about the police getting shot from pulling people over, is this a common occurence ? I don't watch the news, haven't for years, it's too depressing. I know it happens a lot in the states, and is every traffic cops' fear.. i'd be interested to know the figures for it over here. I remember not too long ago when we were more civilised, and not a try-hard american ****-kissing bunch of hicks. Those were the days!

Enjoy your time here, you'll get a lot of benefit from it. I'm sure the other law enforcement members will reveal themselves to you also. Wow that sounded bad, lude conduct!

cheers

chris.
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-01-2007, 01:37 AM   #58
b2tf
not here much anymore

Welcome aboard SDKC and thanks for providing a view from the other side of the fence so to speak. Id encourage you to, if you feel comfortable, make yourself known in The Pub and Bar forums also as Im sure there are many other forum users who would welcome the input of a serving member into situations etc.
Old 31-01-2007, 01:38 AM   #59
EFFalcon
Last warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
Id encourage you to, if you feel comfortable, make yourself known in The Pub and Bar forums also as Im sure there are many other forum users who would welcome the input of a serving member into situations etc.
OI!!! he's our cop.
don't pinch him! :P
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-01-2007, 01:43 AM   #60
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFFalcon
OI!!! he's our cop.
don't pinch him! :P
:hihi: plenty of plod to go round I'm sure.