Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 31-10-2005, 03:03 PM   #31
InitialD
Low and Loud

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRated
I don't know why people suggest anything else but AUIII repeaters. They are completely clear, and yes you need orange bulbs but Ford supply them anyway. BA ones will need a bit more work as far as I know - silicon around the base or something?
the AU3 repeaters look great. The BA ones look pretty average IMO mainly cause they dont seem to sit flush with the plastic moulding.

1993 Ford Falcon XR6 Poly Green Stationwagon - 4.0 I6, Auto, 3:45LSD, All the usual XR6 Stuff but in a wagon :
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-10-2005, 04:59 PM   #32
boost4.0L

ebii falcon mate the best thing you can do is go to www.twinlight.com.au they have clear indicators for just about every falcon i think ,just simple bolt in and plug in process that leaves no mess or missalignments . i think the guy who owns the blue ute and the company was one of the original pioneers of this setup .
now auto with jim mock 3000stall

sold argh shouldn't have now got start new project in 2010
boost4.0L is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-10-2005, 07:27 PM   #33
ratman
krunch krunch hsv 4 lunch

I think this is what you've all been waiting for. Only recently received some - yet to fit to my EB XR8. Stocks are very limited and very hard to get - well, take a bl**dy long time to come in, as those who have enquired about the EF/EL one's I've gotten in the past will tell you. The EF/EL are still available but as all those patient people know, I haven't been able to secure a delivery date. drop me an email as mentioned in a post earlier to register your interest, thanks.
ps. excuse the quality of pic.
ratman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2005, 02:45 PM   #34
Vision Zetec
Hurry up Germany!!

ok thanks,

just rang up ford

AUIII side indicators with globes $35 a pair, with globes $41.65

hows that?
Old 13-11-2005, 03:39 AM   #35
JADED6
V8 Ghia & BF2 XR6 + Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBII Falcon
ok thanks,

just rang up ford

AUIII side indicators with globes $35 a pair, with globes $41.65

hows that?
I get the drift though. My amber sides are tinted & look ok.