Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 02-11-2006, 10:32 PM   #31
NudgE^SIKBRO
Never late with a V8

snot as bad as it looks... i went to see it... pushed radiator support a tiny bit outta wack... pushed bar into AC Reciever dryer... poped out fine though... Radiator hit fan...

Just one of those little pains in the ***

(Daily)2004 Explorer V8 Limited
(Work) 2014 Kenworth K200 Aerodyne
(Classic) 1969 Mini K, 1340, twin SU's
The beginning is near!!!

Body by Ford. Soul by NudgE
NudgE^SIKBRO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2006, 10:37 PM   #32
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

looks easy enough to fix, but bad luck just after your recent mods. seats too comfy, making you lose focus on the road ? ;p
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2006, 10:47 PM   #33
snypereb
[EBGLT]

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Hey guys just got home should have her back on the road tomorrow. Getting a tranny cooler tomorrow and we should all be good to go! Bonnet is ugly though it needs some serious attention or a new one preferably i needed a new bonnet anyways the paint was bad. I have had a shocker of a day first me phone then stuff at work and then my car ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Its all good though everyone can go look at it its a wayne's house in the backyard cause i was on my way to his house for his birthday. I think he should pay my excess. Oh and by the way i drove into the back of a dihatsu sirion and it came out with barely any damage poor old lady got a hell of a fright i felt so bad!!

Become an E-Series Owners Club Member Today!
http://eseries.com.au/index.php/membership/
snypereb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2006, 11:04 PM   #34
LTDHO
The one and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by snypereb
Hey guys just got home should have her back on the road tomorrow. Getting a tranny cooler tomorrow and we should all be good to go! Bonnet is ugly though it needs some serious attention or a new one preferably i needed a new bonnet anyways the paint was bad. I have had a shocker of a day first me phone then stuff at work and then my car ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Its all good though everyone can go look at it its a wayne's house in the backyard cause i was on my way to his house for his birthday. I think he should pay my excess. Oh and by the way i drove into the back of a dihatsu sirion and it came out with barely any damage poor old lady got a hell of a fright i felt so bad!!
Yeah like **** I'm paying it, you still owe me b'day bourbons.

ha ha
Other cars include Dynamic ED Sprint, Dynamic DL LTD, Sparkling Burgundy DL LTD, Yellow, Red & Blue XB sedan & Black XB Coupe
LTDHO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2006, 11:08 PM   #35
snypereb
[EBGLT]

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTDHO
Yeah like **** I'm paying it, you still owe me b'day bourbons
ha ha
Haha i was on my way the grab some for you for your birthday lol!!

Old 02-11-2006, 11:33 PM   #36
John_LS1

LOL!!!!!!! you fool.....buy my car
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2006, 11:50 PM   #37
ORSMEB
Steve

Wore the pads down on the mini meet did ya! Nice one!
Old 03-11-2006, 02:11 AM   #38
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
lol bl mate.
Stop looking at your new seats and look at the damn road fgt!
hahahaha! occasionally i get side tracked too looking at recent mods while driving, you get half way down the road and s h i t because you dont know how you got there without concentrating! py: i think i better lay off the interior mods!! lol!
Old 03-11-2006, 02:24 AM   #39
Christiaan
Tuned @ Pitlane Frankston

what a pity!!!!!!!!!1
BA MKII XR6 Turbo, 6sp Manual - Vibe purple, Premium sound, Sports leather, BA XR8 wheels, Koni adjustable suspension, Nizpro v/springs, Walbro in-tank pump, Siemens 60lb injectors, Process West stage 1 intercooler, Mal Wood 11" Option 3 clutch, Tripod gauges, Custom Mainlube T56 gearbox oil, ETM turbo oil feed line, Typhoon intake, BMC Panel filter, Turbosmart BOV, Tuned by Pit Lane Performance - 300.4rwkw @ 12psi
Christiaan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-11-2006, 11:20 AM   #40
Christiaan
Tuned @ Pitlane Frankston

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
sunny dont you have a spare bonnet to give him? the bars not even sagging why cash the rego? that's like saying here vicroads take my money
Here VICROADS take my money?

Niko, niko niko. Cashing the rego is for when you aren't going to be driving your car on the road anymore, and you can recoup a certain amount of the registration you paid because the vehicle will not be seeing the road anymore.

It's NOTHING like saying here vicroads, take my money.

E-series club ---> :
BA MKII XR6 Turbo, 6sp Manual - Vibe purple, Premium sound, Sports leather, BA XR8 wheels, Koni adjustable suspension, Nizpro v/springs, Walbro in-tank pump, Siemens 60lb injectors, Process West stage 1 intercooler, Mal Wood 11" Option 3 clutch, Tripod gauges, Custom Mainlube T56 gearbox oil, ETM turbo oil feed line, Typhoon intake, BMC Panel filter, Turbosmart BOV, Tuned by Pit Lane Performance - 300.4rwkw @ 12psi
Christiaan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-11-2006, 01:45 AM   #41
snypereb
[EBGLT]

Got the car back on the road tonight! Running well tryed to fix the bonnet as much as i could but still is bad will get another one next week i think and go from there!! Thanks Wayne for you help i owe you more now lol!