Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 14-09-2006, 12:03 PM   #61
NC_GHIA
FirstOnRaceDay

No probs when I remember I will post more but I have a mental blank at the moment

NC Fairlane GHIA
Series II
I6.
Mods. 2.5" cat back
Clarion HU
Soundstream speakers amp and subs
Lowered
DL LTD rims
: thats it!
For the moment... :
NC_GHIA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2006, 01:33 PM   #62
clontarf_x
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ok, here are my neons. No they aren't internal ones but hopefully tonight I shall be able to take some pics with the car ablaze

clontarf_x is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2006, 01:38 PM   #63
boogernissan
feza

i had neons bolted in front of my seats so they dont interefere with vision but they give enought light to glow the interior.i rigged mine up into a 12volt power wire with switches to front and rear so i could turn them on and off induvidally.they were green and it looked cool in a wagon.heaps of galss to look in.no pics though,sorry buddy
boogernissan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2006, 02:22 PM   #64
BRADMAN
BA Mk2 XR6 Turbo

clontarf x - that looks mad.

bradman
BRADMAN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2006, 03:05 PM   #65
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

^^as much as im not a fan of exterior neons, that does look pretty sic!! got any pics of it from a bit of a distance and front/side diagonal?
Old 15-09-2006, 03:15 PM   #66
bArNsY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Looks great! .....Fast and the Furious style....
Are they all around the car or just in the front?
What are some of the comment you have recieved after people seeing your car looking like a glowstick?

Adam
2004 BA MkII XR6 Turbo

2009 G6E Turbo (277.2rwkw @ Tuned at Bullet Performance Racing)
2007 Audi S5 4.2L V8 manual (Supersprint exhaust, MMI 3G+ retrofit)

The New: 2015 SZ MkII Territory Titanium Petrol RWD (With Sync 3 Upgrade)

Other Road Toys

Silver Surfer
2014 S-Works Roubaix SL4 road bike with Roval Rapide CLX 40 wheelset

The Adventurer!
2023 TREK Domane SL 7 AXS Gen 4
bArNsY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2006, 03:21 PM   #67
clontarf_x
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradensEBxr6
^^as much as im not a fan of exterior neons, that does look pretty sic!! got any pics of it from a bit of a distance and front/side diagonal?
Cheers I've always thought that AU's look awesome with neons. But I specifically mean neons. I have seen plenty of red xr8's with the led things and it looks poo :( I might have some diag pics so we will see

Quote:
Originally Posted by bArNsY
Looks great! .....Fast and the Furious style....
Are they all around the car or just in the front?
What are some of the comment you have recieved after people seeing your car looking like a glowstick?
That shot was with only the front on. I have since changed that to a smaller one (12") which isn't as bright (that one is a 24"). I then have 2x 24" (1 on each side) and another 12" under the rear. I am thinking of changing them all to 24" however because I loved the brightness of the front

I will take some pics later of the rear bar. With the mesh it looks awesome :P

I get a lot of good comments, mixed with a few of the bad. The diehards say it looks tacky and detracts from the looks of the car. But to be honest, I think they are more concerned about the fact it sticks out in a crowd
clontarf_x is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post