Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

View Poll Results: Keep it or sell it
Skyline 24 31.58%
Falcon 52 68.42%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 28-10-2006, 01:19 PM   #61
FRDXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I cant beleive all the people saying Skylines are common, where do you live Tokyo?

99% of people here probably have trouble finding their car in carparks theres so many other falcons that look identical to theirs around :gren:

At the end of the day the only thing a falcon has over them in terms of bang for buck is cheap parts and cheaper insurance on non-xr models.

Its only $300 more for full comp on a skyline than it is for my XR6, young people with Tickford/FPV and HSV cars get ripped just as bad as imports when it comes to insurance!

Having said that has the thread maker made up their mind yet? Or are they going to stick a batmobile wing and an XR6 turbo badge on their falcon instead?
Old 28-10-2006, 01:26 PM   #62
Kenster

well if the person cant decided on a skyline or a falcon get a half of a falcon and half of a skyline and make an new car altogether.
Old 28-10-2006, 03:18 PM   #63
BLKPHN
ORSM FORD CRUSIERS

Falconline!!!!

Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better.
When it does not exist, design it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.

-[BLKPHN] (VIC) PLATES FOR SALE $495.00-
Old 28-10-2006, 03:22 PM   #64
Kenster

it could be skycon
Old 28-10-2006, 03:27 PM   #65
347_XR8
Slide Baby Slide

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansedgli
Nice generalisation. Please refrain from posting ever again.
Dans on fire! Best statement ALL YEAR! hahahahhahahahha

Mr Super Skid-Man
Old 28-10-2006, 05:16 PM   #66
sven

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansedgli
WTF! Lots of P platers can afford good cars.

Nice generalisation. Please refrain from posting ever again.
the reason i said good luck to it is because in previous threads he has said he'll do something WHEN HE CAN AFFORD IT.. hence meaning he isn't rolling in money. in my post before i asked how he was going to pay it and since he didn't reply i assumed that he hasn't come into any large amounts of money in recent times.
so how bout you pull your head out of your **** and stop harrassing everyone in this thread!!
Old 28-10-2006, 05:22 PM   #67
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

How about you pull your head out of your **** and dont assume that everyone should tell you if they come into money.

You sound like one of those kids that gets shitty at other kids because they have nice cars or toys. That attitude wont make you any friends.
Old 28-10-2006, 05:32 PM   #68
FRDXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I dont think he actually ever said he was going to spend 30k did he?

I know in an earlier post he said he drove a friends R33 GTR, but for all we know his most likely considering an R32/R33 GTST which at 8-14k is within easy reach of the average p-plater.
Old 28-10-2006, 05:32 PM   #69
sven

as i said i had a reason for my previous statement due to remarks made in other threads. i'm not expecting him to tell me its just i asked a question and it hadn't got answered. and how can you make an assumption about me when you've never met or talked to me in my life. it sounds like you have just made that comment because i proved my point and your trying to save face. i've got lots of friends (P platers and non-P platers) with nice cars and i respect all nicely modified cars no mater what make or model.
Old 28-10-2006, 05:36 PM   #70
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

If we can't play nice then we will not play at all.
Thread has been closed due to personal inflamatory posts (breach of site Terms and Conditions)
For future reference posts of this nature are NOT welcome here on AFF.

Wulos
Forum Director.
Closed Thread