Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 13-11-2008, 01:18 PM   #61
phoenix99

I have a great story

Several years ago I moved to Melbourne from NSW and took one of my parents car down with me. The car got broken into and eventually to get assessed by insurance my dad came down to melb. He had a little spare time so he had a check up with an old family doctor and friend. The doctor order more tests and within 2 weeks my dad a all four of his heart's arteries bypassed! The doctors said he probably should have been dead yrs ago.

So I would advise just having a check up anyway for the sake of your loved ones.
phoenix99 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-11-2008, 07:50 PM   #62
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i know this is an older thread but

i went and saw my doc on Friday and received the news to have the test's done (Blood test's)

So today i get them done and i have an issue that i never thought would show up

I am a bleeder this could progress into a major prob when i get older

they had the normal 2 tubes to fill and i filled both in around 5 seconds they had to block the feed tube with a plug till a doc arrived to remove the needle just in case i bleed out

now i am extremely worried about what they will find i eat relatively well but i do smoke and enjoy a few beers

i am hoping for a good result but we need to wait

jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-11-2008, 07:59 PM   #63
blackers10
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

excessive drinking can cause you to bleed alot ... also drugs(weed etc) will also

was told this by a tattooist friend who had tattooed some undesirable subjects...

also if you have alot of headaches different things like asprin make your blood thin meaning you bleed alot

good luck anyway mate hope all goes well
Old 24-11-2008, 08:46 PM   #64
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackers10
excessive drinking can cause you to bleed alot ... also drugs(weed etc) will also

was told this by a tattooist friend who had tattooed some undesirable subjects...

also if you have alot of headaches different things like asprin make your blood thin meaning you bleed alot

good luck anyway mate hope all goes well
nah mate no drinking to excess here as i aid i enjoy a drink but thats all and def no drugs and never will be

i had to fast for 12 hours min before the blood test so it will be interesting as to what shows up

one thing i can say that if stress shows on a test i will be off the limit

hope nothing shows out of the ord but time will tell

Jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post