Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2006, 11:07 AM   #91
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Ahh Yes John it was trivial, but as I have said in my previous post your complete failure even to acknowledge that there was maybe a slight chance there was an issue and to brush it off as you have done again, certainly justifies what has been done.

You seem to forget fairly quickly it was YOU that ended the discussion that were opened, so how dare you present the notion that you may have not had any resolve over this.

You have had full control over your club, however We have made sure that while it operates under our public arena, it will do so under the sites terms and conditions, as does every members post.

If that is selling out your soul, as you have dramatically put it, then I find your reprehensible approach by placing everything in the too hard basket justified by our actions, and that any doubt that I may have had yesterday through the feedback of this thread, void.

You have certainly the respect of your members, and I to applaud them for their stance, however you certainly no longer have the respect of the Admin team nor its confidence to manage the forums.

Some of us find it easy to sit back and enjoy the friendship, great, but if you have to sell your soul to delete, close, ban, edit and steer the forum, then you have made the decision transparent.
Old 14-03-2006, 01:17 PM   #92
EFFalcon
Last warning

Yeah, becuase at so many points i was allowing unwanted material on the forums.
forget your 'i'm dissapointed' crap i have the ability to manage these forums and have been doing so, the removal of my moderator status was due to not agreeing with the admin team.
pretty much none of the crap i've been PM'd about from any admin has been to do with the eseries area but more so conflicting points of interest in other threads, or publicly disagreeing with an admin or other mod.

i ended the discussion via PM because its blatently obvious from everything you've ever said that it is impossible to reason with you
someone ИИИИing admin off, its ban or 'misrable user' status for them, oh and half the time they're not even aware of it.

the under handed tactics used by others are childish, yet i'm the one branded a child.
DAILY - BA Fairlane Ghia, Boss 260 Turbo
OFFROADER - Ford Explorer

Last edited by Laminge; 14-03-2006 at 01:25 PM.
Old 14-03-2006, 01:30 PM   #93
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Exactly my point John

You never disagreed you avoided the issue, and its interesting to see now that you acknowledge their was an issue to start with but couldnt be bothered.
Old 14-03-2006, 01:36 PM   #94
EFFalcon
Last warning

what was edited from my post?

exactly your point? i'm glad the point is clear that my moderation wasnt in question, just the fact that i didnt agree with the crap that was posted by the admin team elsewhere.
Old 14-03-2006, 01:41 PM   #95
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

you post wasnt edited, I hit the edit rather quote

now your being stupid
Old 14-03-2006, 01:45 PM   #96
EFFalcon
Last warning

lets just make it a name throwing match.
just to get the last word
Closed Thread